Thread: Fiction: Nude sleepover [FICTON]
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 07:52 AM   #35
littlegrey

Default Chapter 6

This was it! He couldn't possibly back out now. He had to do it. I looked him square in the eyes, "A dare's a dare."

He glared at me. Gob smacked. "I....uh....I..."

"Don't chicken out on me now." I decided to tease him a little bit. I rubbed my clit, moaned and said, "My pussy needs your brotherly cock!" I winked at him.

"No fucking way!" He ran out of the room, almost without opening the door. I burst out into fits of laughter. I could hardly contain myself. I knew that would get him to leave me alone...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toms POV

It had been a few days since the pregnancy scare, and a few weeks since the event in Hannah's house between her and her brother. She had proceeded to tell Laura about it, who had since passed it onto me.

Laura was still unable take the test...until now. She was coming over at 1pm to take it. I was nervous, let me tell you!

At 12:40, I received a text on my phone from Laura.

We need to talk, T. Xx L

Gulp.

Had she already taken the test? Is she pregnant and wants to get married? Oh shit.

I replied.

Come round. I'm home alone. T

I was shitting myself. I considered a prayer, but then realised what I was praying about. Not a good idea.

The door bell rang about 10 years too soon if I'm honest. When I answered it, Laura was crying. I mean, she was seriously crying.

She came in and I got her a glass of water and hugged her hard. She hugged me back. After a few minutes she stopped crying.

"Tom..." She sobbed and sniffled, "I'm pregnant..."

I. Went. White.

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote