Thread: Fiction: Sorority Sisters by Blood
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 03:27 PM   #34
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 12

Following that the game became fairly lacklustre; everybody recognised the strange emotional and sexual tension that had warped the game causing everyone to become wary. Nobody wanted to be embarrassed or shocked the way Mia and Steph had, despite there being no way they possibly could have been. Mia spent the remainder of the game trying to become invisible, attempting to ignore every glance in her direction. As soon as the game finished and the ritual was over she ran to her room, climbed into bed and buried herself in the covers.

When Becky came in she desperately pretended to be asleep and despite her knowing her roommate was awake, Becky was sweet enough to let her pretend. Mia spend the night darting in and out of an unpleasant sleep, unable to recall the dreams but repeatedly waking up panicked, her chest tight and drowned in anxiety. She tried not to think about what had happened, tried not to consider what was going to happen, what could possibly happen. Even through the feeling of her juices and sister’s saliva drying on her ass, she tried to pretend it was all a dream that hadn’t actually happened; it was a sick thought which would disappear.

Her alarm almost came as a relief the next morning, an escape from the misery of her thoughts and the night before. As she sat up in bed, Becky was waiting for her, sat awake on her own bed. Mia didn’t have a chance to look away, sneak off and hide; the moment Becky saw her rise she addressed her. “Hey, are you okay?” she asked, not in a way which sounded disgusted, not in a way which sounded embarrassed, but she sounded concerned.

Mia looked over at her roommate, sitting up with her blanket wrapped around her waist. Her breasts were out but Mia understood that there was no point in either of them trying to hide anything anymore. “I don’t know,” Mia answered honestly. Both girls felt sheepish and a long pause followed.
“That was the most intense thing that I’ve ever seen,” Becky said causing Mia to twinge in guilt.
“You don’t even know the half of it,” Mia replied.
“It… I…. didn’t think anything like that would happen. I thought someone… anyone was going to stop it or something. I can’t believe anything would get that far out of hand,” Becky said looking blankly out the window. She was contemplating and something her look caused Mia to break.
“Everyone must think I’m a disgusting freak, how could I do that?” Mia said, the idea rolling in her head the whole night and she needed to let it out, bring it into the open.

Becky’s eyes dropped. “Okay… I’m going to tell you something. You sort of put it all out there last night so I’ll do the same for you. I know how I’d feel if it was me, if I’d done that with… my sister. I owe this to you, hopefully it’ll help make you feel… less strange I think. I watched what happened and I admit I’m sort of confused by it but… I liked it. It was sexy and I mean extremely sexy. It made be unbearably horny and I was ashamed that I felt that way. We all knew it was wrong but I want you to know that if you are weird… I am just as weird as you are. I just didn’t have the opportunity to show it to the world.”

Mia felt tears welling in her eyes. She stood up and rushed over to Becky’s bed. Without thinking, she wrapped her arms around her friend and felt her hug returned. As Mia felt their bodies press together she couldn’t describe how important Becky’s words were to her in that moment. In a moment of absolute despair, Becky had seen her pain and thrown a lifeline. Mia knew that the girl didn’t have to say what she had, knew it had been an embarrassing and difficult thing to say, but it was clear that she’d been waiting the entirety of the night to say it, just to gibe Mia some small amount of comfort.

“Thank you Becky,” Mia said, “I can’t…”
“Don’t,” Lori stopped her, pushing Mia back away from her and shaking her head, “Don’t thank me. That’s what sisters are for. It was a wonderful sentiment but it caused Mia to tense up and her stomach to knot nonetheless.
“I don’t think so,” she mumbled. The hug broke apart and Mia slumped down on the bed next to Becky, thinking of Steph.
“What do you mean?” Becky asked. Mia paused before carefully describing the tension, the built of emotions between Steph and herself. She filled Becky in on how Steph didn’t want her in the sorority and how the previous night had been a battle of wills which she had been triumphant in but nobody had really won. She told her about the hateful look Steph had given her when everything was said and done.

“I didn’t realise Mia. I thought you’d both… you know… actually wanted that last night,” she said, clearly more confused than ever.
“I don’t know… I think we king of did,” Mia confessed, grasping to try and explain the situation, “but we really didn’t. It’s like… she can’t stand the idea that I’ve grown up, that I want to occupy the same adult place she does. So she denies that I am an adult and treats me like a child. It causes all these weird side effects I guess. I want so badly for her to accept me in any way and I mean I joined this sorority to…”

Then, for the first time, Mia realised it, realised that Steph had been right all along. She had joined the sorority because of her. She had spent so long denying it to Steph and to herself, but there it was. She’d told herself that she’d wanted to meet friends her age, to be part of something fun, a sisterhood, and all of that had been true. But there was a much deeper motive which had caused it. Since she was a little kid, she’d always wanted to be just like Steph, and it seemed in growing up nothing had changed. In an unguarded moment she had almost just said it, said that she had joined the sorority to follow in Steph’s footsteps, to almost just tag along, like she’d always done. Mia wondered then if Steph truly did have a reason to be upset with her, that she was being a shadow and not her own form. She knew they were far too deep for that either way though now.

“Joined to what?” Becky asked.
“I don’t know,” Mia said, “I just know that I always wanted to be close to Steph. I know that I honestly did enjoy what happened last night, but I feel like the good feeling is coming at too high of a price. Joining into Steph’s life and being part of her adult relationships is pushing us further apart. I feel more distant from her now that ever, even though I wanted to just be closer.” All the thoughts, all the fears Mia had about this sorority crystallised to a point she could explain them. It made her feel weak, powerless and somewhat ill.

Mi felt Becky’s hand on her cheek and looking up at her, saw that Becky was staring at her with an intense concern. “Listen, I don’t know what is going on with you and Steph; I honestly can’t imagine it really. My sister is three years younger than me and I don’t know what I would do if she joins this sorority when she gets in college. I can only say that sisters have pains when they leave childhood and I thing that is happening for both you and Steph. It can feel like she hates you or that at times you even hate her, but I promise you Amelia. I promise that everything will work out.”

Mia was almost shocked at hearing her full name but it made the statement more believable to her, a true assertion that it could be OK. The soft voice which Becky spoke with passionate sincerity was so calming and reassuring. Mia felt like her relationship with Steph was fractured so far it was beyond repair, but she knew she wanted to believe Becky, and that Becky believed what she was saying herself. Mia took comfort from it and felt a deep gratitude.

Mia was overcome by a tidal wave of emotions and what she did next, she didn’t decide, but she just did it. Mia leaned forward; eyes closed and felt her lips press into Becky’s soft mouth. For a second Becky completely froze, absolutely taken by surprise at Mia’s actions. Mia couldn’t think of a better way to show her how important she was becoming to her or how much she appreciated the show of love. After the initial shock, Becky kissed back. Mia felt her roommate’s lips come alive, and her body relax into her own. Their lips pressed together in a pure kiss for a period of beauty. Mia felt the love and acceptance she desperately wanted and only hoped that Becky felt the same. After a long while they finally broke the kiss.

“I don’t know how to say this Mia, because I don’t want to make some kind of romantic declaration for the future…” Becky said softly as their eyes opened and Mia knew exactly what she wanted to say.
“No, I know,” she cut in. She knew exactly, she thought Becky was sweet, smart and fun; she found her to be beautiful, effortlessly sexy and hopelessly alluring. What she felt for her at the core was a friendship that she had never experienced before. It wasn’t romantic, but deep and pure, “I love you too. You are my newest sister.”
“That’s exactly it,” Becky replied, “I love you.” The two girls hugged again albeit briefly.
“Oh shit,” Mia said, looking over Becky’s shoulder, we’re going to be late to class.” Both girls immediately got up and rushed to the shower.

Mia arrived back at the house around the time the nightly meeting was set to start. She had stayed out the entire day, even after her classes were finished. For just a while, she wanted to pretend she was a normal college student, with worries about her course and not her inner sexuality. She’d walked through the quad; watching people play Frisbee, chill out with drinks, relaxing. She went to the student union and got snacks; she went to the library and did homework. The entire time she spent in the exact moment, ignoring the deeply conflicting situation at the house.

Of course, as she stepped inside and removed her clothes, everything flooded back to her. She was in a strange lesbian sorority and had been coerced and led into having a destructive semi-sexual relationship with her own sister. So much for being a normal college student she though.

Once again all of the girls were shepherded into the dining room from the living room and once again the freshmen stood in the middle while the older girls formed the ring on the outside. Once all were inside Alexis called for everyone to hush again. “Good evening pledges,” she said calmly, “I do hope you all had fun last night.” She looked around the room and lingered her gaze on Mia. It was clear that many of the girls were still unsure how to react to what had happened that night. “We hope that you have learned to better understand your sisters and how to properly connect to another person.” Alexis began her usual pace around the group of pledges trying to wash over how confusing the connection between Steph and Mia had been. “We hope you have learned the importance of somebody else in your life.

“Tonight, ladies, is a new lesson. You have learnt about self love, you have learned about connection. Tonight we will learn about the importance of providing help and love to others and not just yourself. It is vital in this sorority to know and understand yourself, but it is of equally important to understand how to satisfy another. Providing for another is what makes us good people, it removes our selfishness and today you will appreciate this importance.” Alexis as perfected so well finished her speech as she stopped back at the front of the room. “Becky, please step forward.”

Once again Becky approached the front of the room. It felt familiar now to Mia, a routine that seemed almost normal, but it didn’t make it any less unnerving. Alexis was holding a bowl with only two slips of paper in it and Becky was asked to choose one.
“The paper says ‘sophomore,’” Becky said aloud, less nervously than in the past. The sophomores cheered and the seniors groaned in disappointment. Mia was extremely happy; she had figured they were going to be paired up with an older sister again and had been completely terrified that she might have to spend the entire evening fighting with Steph. Sophomore was definitely better; it meant an evening with…

“Hi,” Monica said, tapping her on the shoulder. Mia spun around to find the girl smiling at her coyly and looking even more beautiful that she had the day before when she had been sucking on her nipple. She was wearing a short pink skirt and white t-shirt. A lavender bra was just visible through the shirt.
“Hi Monica,” she said.
“Good to get to know you little sis,” she said warmly before looking over her body. It didn’t feel any less strange than last time to Mia despite it having happened before. It definitely still felt weird to be assigned as some sort of toy to an older girl.
“Yeah, I’ve been looking forward to it,” Mia said, trying to talk as little as possible. She had been too embarrassed to talk to any of the sisters that day other than Becky and wondered what Monica was thinking of her. Almost as if reading her mind she addressed the issue.

“How are you feeling today? That was a wild time last night,” she asked.
“I’m okay I guess, yeah, it was really weird,” Mia said, not really sure what else to say.
“Oh, that was way more than weird babe. That was the craziest fucking thing I’ve ever seen and, after a year at this place, I’ve seen some crazy fucking things,” she said.
Mia blushed. “Oh,” she said, feeling slightly embarrassed. She felt Monica’s hand on her chin and she lifted it up so that Mia was looking into her eyes.
“Don’t get all glum and shy doll. That was a compliment,” she said before laughing, “And don’t feel embarrassed. Everyone’s doing shit they didn’t expect to be doing and at least you got your salad tossed, you got rimmed by someone who seriously knows what the hell she is doing.” Mia was totally thrown; Monica’s easy tone really hadn’t prepared her for that bombshell. Had Steph licked Monica’s anus as well? Was it part of hazing? Did they do it other times? Was it something people actually just did?

Mia had little time to think on it. Instead, Monica grabbed her hand and started to lead her towards the living room. There were several senior and junior girls there left without anything to do for the night so had piled in to watch television. Mia felt like her arm was being pulled from its socket as Monica dragger her in front of a couch in the middle of the room.

“What is it we are supposed to do today? Cal took me to her room the other day, do you want to go to yours?” she asked. Mia felt a bit uncomfortable. All the other pledges were gone making her the only one naked and everybody was staring at them, standing in front of the television in the front of the room. Monica leaned in and whispered to her.
“Get ready doll. I don’t do anything slowly, it’s about to get weird again,” she said in a sultry manner and then raised her eyebrows. Mia felt an ice grip inside of her stomach. She had no idea what that was supposed to mean, but she didn’t like the sound of it.
“Monica…” she started but the girl had already moved away from her.

“Ladies and… the vast majority of you who are far too dirty and perverted to be called ladies,” Monica called out across the room. Some of the girls started to laugh. “I know you are all very disappointed tonight. The junior girls are upset because you’ve already shot your wad with the little sisters. Senior girls are panting with anticipation because you know you have to wait. Now I know what you were planning to do with your disappointment. You thought you would watch some television, bitch about school and go to bed all horny. Well, have no fear, Monica Ambrose is here, and she is here to help.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Leanne, a junior girl, called out. Even as she said it, more girls were gathering around to hear what Monica had to say. She seemed to have a magnetism about her that was drawing people in, making them intrigued.
“I am glad you have asked, my dear,” Monica continued dramatically, “standing before you is a fine specimen of naked, female freshmen.” She gestured to Mia causing her to blush. All eyes turned towards her, all looking happy and harmless but making her feel uncomfortable. “She has a glorious set of tits, a splendid ass, a cute face, and, as we all know, a bold sexual appetite.” More giggling followed; it seemed nobody had forgotten the night before, but nobody showed revulsion, no disgust. She saw interest combined with a sort of respect.
“What about her?” another girl called out.

“An impatient group,” Monica replied dramatically offended, “You know, I was only trying to do you all a favour. If you want to get snippy…”
“We’re sorry, we’re sorry,” another girl chirped, “just want to know what you are doing.” Monica nodded sagaciously as though she understood their predicament.
“I accept your apology Naomi, and, without further ado I will explain the alternative entertainment I have devised for you this evening,” she paused now, letting everyone wait, building anticipation. “I want you all to be very clear, this is simply alternative entertainment. If you wish to continue watching television, I won’t stop you.”

“Oh my god Monica, spill it!” someone yelled. Monica smiled then, without speaking again, she reached down at her skirt and gave it a quick tug. It was held up with an elastic waistband and as she pulled it over her hips, the skirt slid down her legs and pooled on the floor. Mia was shocked to see the girl wasn’t wearing any panties under the very small skirt. She was now wearing just her tight white t-shirt, which didn’t cover her stomach and a bra that looked like it might pop through. Her legs were long and beautiful; her pussy was a dark red slash between her legs with small pussy lips, a tiny little clit and a very small patch of black pubic hair shaved into a landing strip. Some of the girls whistled and made a big deal, but it was clear that Mia was the only one completely shocked.

“Well my friends, here is your alternative entertainment. I am going to sit on this couch with my legs wide open. My little pledge friend is going to get on her hands and knees in front of me and crawl between my knees. Then she is going to eat my tight little pussy,” Monica said. Mia’s mouth immediately went dry, but the other girls cheered heartily. Mia knew from the reaction that nobody was going to stick with the television.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: