View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 03:09 PM   #146
XxRobxX

6 - No lube for you.
5 - Push it half way in and then push it sideways in a circle for 2 mins then push it the rest of the way in.
4 - 400 Slow, Moderate.
4 - Suck for 5 mins then lick for 5 mins.
6 - Real unlucky, all of the above.
6 - 1000 pumps - moderate, deep. ( every 200 pumps, take it out and suck it for 2 mins then continue)
Heads - get fucked again. (reroll last dice roll and skip the coin toss next time)
6 - 1000 pumps - moderate, deep. ( every 200 pumps, take it out and suck it for 2 mins then continue)
1 - Take it out and suck it clean - No cumming.

I got so unlucky with this! A lot of those were the hardest ones. It's a good job I have been using my dildo recently otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do the first bit without lube. I did it all though. I have a 7 inch dildo that I used. I can fit it in my ass without even trying now! I really enjoyed this, Probably ended up doing more than 2400 pumps because of all the times I lost count and made up for it by doing more! And I didn't get to cum! But that doesn't bother me much really good dare!

Limits: Anything permanent, shaving, family, extreme pain, messy, crossdressing, face, blood, needles, social suicide.

Kik: SubmissiveBoyRob

Send me a truth or dare if you feel like it!
Male/24 Year Old/UK
XxRobxX is offline   Reply With Quote