View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 09:50 PM   #139
noman70

So I had to do this after losing on the "mine is bigger ... unisex anal" thread. I was a bit nervous as I don't do a whole lot of anal regular. Just occasional fun.

So first up I rolled a 1 which at least gave me a little bit of lube (30 seconds in my mouth).
Next I rolled a 6 (push in and then back out using only your body) and a 5 which was not too bad
Next a 4 (400 slow, moderate thrusts) which was quite pleasant
Then a 1 (spit to relube) and 3 (3 spits)
Next I rolled 4 (position - on side in fetal position)
Then a 3 (600 moderate, moderate thrusts)
I tossed a coin and got tails meaning I could continue to the next step rather than go back
Then my luck ran out. I rolled a 6 then a 3 both of which meant I had to keep it in for another hour and re-roll. I finally rolled a 4 which means that when I did take it out I had to reinsert for 5 more minutes of fucking then cum on it and lick it clean.

All in all it was a lot of fun although my ass was starting to get a little sore by the end. I'm glad I got to finish with a cum as I was incredibly horny by the time I finished.
noman70 is offline   Reply With Quote