Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 09:36 PM   #186
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

When I woke up the next day, Sophitia was already preparing her breakfast; Tira was watching some cartoons and Katt was still asleep on the floor, laying on her back, her legs wide opened, her right hand behind her head resting on her pillow, her left hand resting on her belly. Even then her huge breasts prominently peaked. She seemed to have had a peaceful night, which was new, given her history of nightmares, and was breathing calmly.

Noticing my awakening, Tira jumped from her bed to mine and happily kissed me, panting with happiness. As I sat in the bed, she cuddled on me, rubbing her fronthead on my chin, just like a cat. I carressed her hair and Sophitia offered me a cup of coffee.

-Did you sleep well, Master? she asked.
-Like a baby, I replied. Did you sleep well?
-I did Master. Are you hungry?
-Not yet. Did Tira eat?
-Yes, Master. She behaved like a good puppy and ate all her bowl of cereals. She didnt even make a mess.
-Good girl, I said proudly, patting Tira's head.

Looking Katt with contempt, Sophitia added:
-On the other hand, this lazy unworthy bitch is still asleep.
-Let her sleep. She doesnt often, so be understanding. Anyways, I'll wake her up myself.

Noticing my boner, Sophitia nodded and Tira jumped off the bed, walking on all fours towards the bathroom. I got out of the bed and I stood next to Katt. Sophitia took her breakfast and sat on the bed, knowing that she wasn't needed for the time being. I had my own idea on how to wake up my lazy whore and I wanted to do that alone.

I kneeled between Katt's opened legs, took her left hand from her belly and put it up next to her right hand. The tip of my cock was already dripping with precum, so all I had to do was to push my rod into Katt's snatch. This sudden intrusion caused her to to open wide her eyes in surprise, moaning softly as my balls touched her smooth pussy.

As I went back and forth into her, Katt moaned heavily, her eyes locked into mine. Goosebumbs covered her body as I hardened my movements. Have you men felt that urge to cum, but nothing was happening? That's what happened. The feeling is great, but no matter what you do, you want to cum, but you dont.

Tira got out of the bathroom and as she approached us, probably to join the game, I sent her on the bed, ordering her to please her Mistress.

-Master, Master, am I forgiven for my misbehaving yesterday? Katt asked, out of breath.
-Yeah, you are, now get on all fours and show me your ass, bitch!

Katt obeyed prompty and waited for the next part. I slid my greasy cock in her ass and grabbed her by her breasts. She stood still as I fucked her roughly then I took it out so spray her boobs with my jizz. She ate it all up, then I sent her to take a shower.

Sitting on the carpet, I looked on as Tira was sucking Sophitia's pussy. Still hard, I decided to fuck Tira. After all, she deserved it: she behaved well and was entitled to a little reward.

I rammed my cock in her pussy and fucked her too. The fuck was short though, for I came in a matter of a few minutes. Still inside Tira's pussy, I looked outside: a blue sky with no clouds, and the sun was already warming the weather...

Once Katt got out of the shower, I sent Sophitia and Tira to take a shower and ordered Katt to prepare breakfast to both of us. She sat at my feet to eat in silence while we watched the news.

I had a good idea of the fun I intended to have during the day and if I felt like it, the kind of fun I intended to have during the night.

I'll spare you the ''boring stuff'' during the day: as I stated, I wanted to visit the parliament, the museum of civilisation and the wax museum, and so we did. In the afternoon, I allowed Sophitia and Katt go for some shopping while I kept Tira with me.

The housekeeper had come during our absence; the beds were made, the bathroom was clean with new towels, and the carpet had been vacuumed. While I kept my boxers on, Tira stripped naked and layed down beside me.
Fact was I was exhausted and wanted to rest, but didnt want to be alone.

We dozed off in a matter of minutes.

When Katt and Sophitia came back, they woke us up, but I didnt scold them. They made supper, we ate, chilled the rest of the evening and when it was time to go to bed, I kept Tira with me and Sophitia and Katt shared the other bed.
Tira happily cuddled on me, her teddies between her paws, and fell asleep rapidly.

I'll try to write the next part tomorrow.

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote