View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 04:39 AM   #6
NikkiBlue

I saw my first penis at age 14. We(my first bf and I) were sitting on my mom's leather couch, and were SUPPOSED to be watching Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, which mom had bought JUST so we would have something to do when he came over that weekend. Anyways, we'd been making out for like half an hour and we go into my room. "So...have you ever...seen one?" He asked, looking at me curiously. I looked at his jeans, where there was an obvious 'tent'. The truth? Yeah, I'd seen one. I'd seen my brother walk through the house naked, but that didn't count. Because I didn't LOOK at it. "No, I haven't." "Well...I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours." "Ok."

So down our pants went. I must have stood there staring for a couple minutes. Thinking Oh. My. God. Ok, no sex til marriage is a good thing. I mean, come on. How is THAT supposed to fit into...ew. NO sex til marriage is a good thing. Because there it was. The first non-familial penis I had ever seen.

Lol hope you all get as much a laugh reading this as I did recalling and writing it. I was sooo naive back then.