Thread: Fiction: But it was Only Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 10:40 PM   #12
ToesInTheSand

Default Day 5

Day 5

The most orgasms I’ve had in a row is 2, and I had to try very hard to achieve that. What I witnessed today is so incredibly insane that I have trouble believing my own memory.

I pulled my cock out of her pulsing and dripping pussy as my cum stopped pumping out into her convulsing fuckhole. I shook my throbbing cock to get rid of any extra semen and rubbed the tip along her pink ass. She gasped as my cock pressed against her tingling ass and sent shivers of pain radiating from the point of impact.

I unhooked her from the cuffs holding her with her ass in the air and her face pressed against the table. I wrapped my hand around the base of her neck and pulled her off the table and pushed her towards a large wooden X with metal clamps on each appendage. I forcefully grabbed her left arm and attached her wrist firmly to the top left board and did the same to her right hand. I proceeded to attach her legs to the contraption and she was left hanging by her wrists a few inches from the ground. She started to whine as her weight sagged against the cold steel bonds and the harsh metal dug into her wrists.

I walked to the side of the X and grabbed a handle attached to a wheel sticking out from the wooden frame. As I turned the crank, the large wooden construction began to tilt back. The X slowly began to turn to face the dark ceiling, taking the weight and pressure off Jill’s wrists. She squirmed as her world was slowly tipped on its side and she eventually ended up staring into the darkness above her. I moved swiftly to the toy cabinet and pulled out a large “magic wand” vibrator and brought it back to the X. I reached above and yanked on the hanging power cord to bring it down, plugged in the vibe, and brought the vibe to her pussy. I positioned the head of the vibe against her clit and slid a thin metal ring around the handle. I attached the vibe to the wooden frame with the head pressed firmly against her sensitive clit.

I smiled wickedly as I pushed the “High” button and the vibe began to stimulate her throbbing clit beyond belief. She shrieked as the sensation first hit her and continued to whimper as the strong feelings of pleasure surged from her clit. She wiggled and moaned as the pressure refused to let up off her increasingly sensitive clit and she was quickly within inches or orgasm. The orgasm hit her hard and fast as the strong vibration sent her flying over the edge. The sudden orgasm surprised her and she screamed in pleasure as her tight pussy clenched harder than seemed physically possible. Every muscle in her body tensed, her back arched, her eyes rolled back, and a primal sound escaped her plump lips. The orgasm lasted much longer than any she’d ever had before as the vibrator continued on, oblivious to the massive pleasure it had just caused.

As the sensations and whole-body clench subsided, her back returned to its normal, straight, position on the frame and her eyes came back into their natural state. Soft groans continued to escape through her half-closed lips and various muscles twitched at random intervals. Her breathing was very slow and shallow as she slumped limply against the wooden boards, her head lolling to the side.

Her breathing began to quicken again as the vibe plowed through and brought her to a fast approaching second orgasm. Her body began to shiver as she got close her appendages strained against their restraints and her head shook back and forth. Short, high-pitched, shrieks began emanating from her throat and the shaking that racked her body became stronger and more violent. The orgasm crashed through her like a truck with no breaks and her body spasmed violently, her arms and legs flailing in their unbreakable bonds.

As the orgasm slowly passed, she began to settle down once more and the episodes of shaking and groaning became more and more intermittent. After a short period of no movement, her heavy breathing picked up once more and her hips began to buck on the table. Her futile movements only made the constant vibration on her clit even more intense and she exploded in orgasm in mere seconds. This orgasm was equally powerful to any she had before and it left her exhausted and in an indescribable pleasure high.

I stayed to watch a few more orgasms, smiling the entire time as my personal fucktoy was put through the most intense workout of her life. She began to spasm endlessly after around the 7th orgasm and the actual orgasms were only distinguishable by her shrill cries of anguish and intense pleasure. I ran my fingers across her breasts for a while, pulling and twisting her nipples every which way as I watched a sensational show of the powers of continuous stimulation and the ability of women to have multiple orgasms in a row with only slightly diminishing power.

I eventually had to leave and tend to day to day business. I left just after she had her 11th orgasm and her cries of pleasure and immense weariness. The shrill screams followed me all the way up the ladder and I paused at the top as I heard additional groans and moans which seemed to signify a second orgasm directly following her previous one.

I came back down the ladder about 8 hours later to find Jill completely unconscious, still spasming at periodic intervals. The vibe was still buzzing away on her clit and it appeared that she was still orgasming while asleep. I walked slowly up to her, careful not to wake her from her exhaustion induced black out. I lowered my face close to hers and stared at her intently. Saliva was pooling on the wood next to her face and her mouth was hanging just open. Her cheeks were glistening with dampness and I realized she had started crying uncontrollably. Her eyes were closed but I could see them fluttering under her smooth eyelids.

I brought my hand to her face and pried one of her darting eyes open. It was glazed over and unseeing as it shifted in every direction. I backed off and walked around to the crank handle, grabbed it, and began turning the table back into its upright position. As the frame approached vertical, a large amount of drool began to seep from her mouth and down her sweat covered chest. I gave her body a once over and noticed that every inch of her shivering figure was covered in a sheen of glistening sweat. I unhooked her from the large X and she slumped against me, her damp body was hot against my body and I brought her over to the cleaning area. I hooked her unconscious body to the wall and pulled the hose off the wall.

The cold water shocked her awake and she screamed bloody murder as the icy water slammed into her wasted body. She continued to scream the entire time I washed her down, until I sprayed the water in her face. She stuck her mouth in the stream and drank as much of the refreshing water as she could. Once she was fully clean, I unhooked her and she immediately collapsed to the wet floor. She was still too weak to hold her own body weight so I picked her up and carried her back to a towel laid out on the ground. I left her to dry off and sleep, tonight with the added comfort of a pillow.
ToesInTheSand is offline   Reply With Quote