Thread: Fiction: But it was Only Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 10:32 PM   #4
ToesInTheSand

Default Part 3

I sat down as a wave of dark thoughts clouded my head and I lost all sense of right and wrong. I quickly pulled out a lighter from my pocket and began to burn the back of my thumb, pushing the darkness away with pain. I shuddered as the moment passed and I was back to my rational thinking self, still watching the young woman as she passed in and out of consciousness. She awoke every couple of seconds and thrashed on the floor before slipping back into a trance like state with her eyes closed.

I looked down at my thumb, feeling the usual hatred that follows my irrational episodes. I assured myself that everything was going to be much better now that I had this woman to play with whenever I felt the urge. With this thought, I remembered the woman was still wearing her underwear, something that is unacceptable. I picked myself up off the floor and grabbed the scissors again, wincing as my wounded thumb came into contact with the cold metal. I grabbed the bra and stretched the fabric until I could slide the scissors in without touching her skin. I cut them up her spine and along each shoulder, the shredded bra falling to the floor. I grabbed her slight shoulders and rolled her off her stomach, exposing her ample bosom and I sucked in too much air, causing me to go into a coughing fit.

I couldn’t take my eyes off the perky breasts that were now mine and I began to drool a bit. I reached out and hesitantly began to caress the large, firm breasts, running my hands across the large, pink nipples. The woman awoke from the trance she was in and began to freak out, control of her body was returning to her and she began to beat her hands against my chest. I let her wear herself out until she passed out again and I got back to playing with the lightly tanned breasts. I squeezed and massaged until her nipples were sticking out and quite hard and I took one in my mouth and played it across my tongue. I shifted to her other breast and did the same, lightly biting the nipple and running my tongue around and across it.

I moved on to the panties and picked the scissors up again, easily slicing through each leg hole and letting the sweaty fabric fall off her pink pussy. I was instantly taken aback by the general unruliness and length of her hair and I quickly turned away and opened the cabinet again. I pulled out an electric shaver and hastily plugged it into a power cord hanging from the ceiling and started buzzing the hair above and around her exposed pussy. Once most of it had fallen away, she was left with a small patch of hair just above her pussy in the shape of a triangle.

I sat back onto my heels and admired my work, unplugging the shaver and letting the power cord retract into the ceiling. I placed the device back into the cabinet and walked back to the woman lying in the middle of my underground lair. I looked down at her as she slept, tired from all her fighting with the drugs still in her veins. I couldn’t help but grin as I stood there playing back the day’s events in my mind and the realization that everything was finally going to get better for me hit me.

I yawned and checked my watch, I was shocked that it had gotten so late so quickly and I decided that I had better make my way home so I could get some sleep and be well rested for the long day ahead of me tomorrow. I climbed the long ladder up to the surface and locked the heavy metal door behind me, pulling some loose branches over it. I got my car out of hiding and pulled back onto the road, driving home where I fell onto my bed, asleep before I landed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of what's been previously written. I will work on new pieces any chance I get and hopefully I will be able to give you new parts quickly. I have a few scenarios that I want to write about but I only have so much immagination, so please let me know what different fantasies anybody wants me to write out with this woman.

Last edited by ToesInTheSand; 08-13-2014 at 10:39 PM.
ToesInTheSand is offline   Reply With Quote