Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 01:55 PM   #89
moretech

Default Page 69

“Ian, you’re up, same question to you, how did you make sure that she did not wear a bra?” “I took away all her bra’s when she was still sleeping so she couldn’t” “Oh, did you notice that Samantha?” asked Jesse “yes, I did, I figured it was a command so I didn’t say anything but I still had a bra available in a different place, but I don’t want that one ripped so I did not put that one on” she replied. “Okay then, good enough, Harry, your turn for a question.” said Jesse. “When you ripped Sam’s clothing, did you tell her you were going to do so and did you feel happy doing it?” “I did not tell her, I just grabbed hold of her clothing and ripped it and I liked it as I could see her body parts easily with it” replied Harry “Good enough, next up, Lisa, as you can’t talk, your task is to put the but plug that was inside Colin before inside of yourself, if you manage to put it in in less than five minutes, then you win, if you do not, then you lose, time starts now” said Jesse causing Lisa to get up and turn around to where the plug is so take it. After struggling for a moment Lisa managed to hold the plug in her hands and then tried to get it in the right direction to her ass. After struggling to get it inside Lisa managed to get the plug in. “Good try, but that was six minutes, so you lose, I will cut your shirt off you and toss it out the window” said Jesse as he got up and grabbed the scissors. Moment later the shirt was off Lisa’s body leaving her in panties and bra as Jesse tossed the shirt out of the window. “Next up, Kati, if you have not done so you will have lost instantly, if you did, then you will have won, now the thing itself is, have you told Tyler that he also owns your body?” Kati sighed and said “No, so what do I have to do?” “Wait, what, I own her body?” asked Tyler “Yes, during the last game we ended up selling our body when we lost and you were so lucky to have won my body during that” replied Kati “Oh, that’s good to know” grinned Tyler before Jesse said “Okay then, Kati, take off the shirt you won before and put it in the pile of clothes” Kati took off the shirt making her be in her panties, bra and cut up dress again. “Colin, you’re next, even though you were not there for the whole game, I am fairly sure that you asked Alexis or Kati what happened after you left, so on that note, tell everyone here who all sold their body and to whom” Colin started to think for a moment and then said “Amy sold her whole body to you and pieces to other people, as you said body I will not mention those, Lisa sold to Ian, Kati sold to Nicole, Tyler, Alexis and you, I sold to Kati, Alexis sold to you and Charles, Nicole sold to Jeff, Charles and you, Janet sold to Nicole, and that’s everything” Everybody of the girls nodded “Correct, no task for you, next up, Alexis, who was the second person to sell their whole body?” “That would have been me” replied Alexis. “Wrong, Colin was the second, you were the third” said Amy. “Crap, okay, fine, what do I do?” asked Alexis “Take your shirt off and put it with the pile” replied Jesse. Alexis took her shirt off leaving her topless and put the shirt down on the pile of clothes. “Now, Nicole, your turn, after Alexis sold her body, what did you have to do?” “Uhm, wait for the other who also lost in that game to sell their body or parts?” replied Nicole “Wrong, she had to sit on Charles’s lap as he whispered some rules in her ear” replied Jesse “Oh, right, I remember that now” said Nicole “guess I lost, what do I do?” she added. “As you are already completely naked you have two choices, either you stand in the passage way for everyone to easily see you naked or you let us use your body for any of the upcoming challenges that can make people lose” said Jesse “I will chose the challenges” said Nicole “Okay, then now it is Janet’s turn, Janet, have you done your nude video call yet?” asked Jesse “No, I have not, I was going to today but then the text arrived so I could not, I will do it though” “Okay, good enough, Amy, your turn again” replied Jesse.

“This round will count for two for everyone, so be very careful” said Jesse “Okay” is the reply from everyone. “Amy, as you are blindfolded, you will need to say what everyone is still wearing” “Uhm, ok, I will start with myself, sandals, panties and a blindfold scarf, I know that Nicole is naked, Sam is wearing ….” Amy paused a moment before saying “panties and shirt, Tyler is wearing t-shirt, underwear and shoes, Ian is wearing underwear, Harry is wearing underwear, Lisa is wearing Panties, bra, handcuffs a gag and a vibrator inside her, Kati is wearing panties, bra and a cut up dress, Colin is wearing some shorts but I am not sure for underwear as that has not been mentioned yet, Alexis is wearing a skirt and Janet is wearing a dress, shoes, panties and a bra” “Mostly correct but Sam is only wearing a shirt, so you were wrong, stand up so we can take the panties off you and then also take your sandals off” replied Jesse. Amy stood up making it possible for everyone to see over the seats that she is topless. Jesse pulled down Amy’s panties to which Amy stepped out of them leaving her completely naked with exception of the blindfold. After taking her sandals off too Amy went to sit down again.

“Sam, now it is your turn, you will need to complete a challenge, make Nicole cum before it would be her turn, if you succeed, then Nicole will have the two losses, if you fail then Nicole will have no losses this round but you will have two.” Samantha went over to Nicole who spread her legs as Samantha started to rub her pussy. Shortly after Samantha pushed her fingers inside of Nicole and started to finger her. “Tyler, your turn, what town is the next one we will pass by?” said Jesse. “Is it Lullin?” replied Tyler. “No, it is Emall, Lullin is the one we passed by about a minute ago” “Damn, okay fine, what do I need to do?” said Tyler “Take off your t-shirt and shoes” replied Jesse to which Tyler complied. “Ian, your turn now, without looking, how many fingers is Sam pushing inside Nicole?” “uhm, two?” replied Ian. “Correct” said Samantha as she kept on fingering Nicole. “Now then, Harry, other than yourself, who do you guess will lose the next piece of clothing?” “I will say Lisa” “Okay then, let’s see if it is right, Lisa, is the following statement true? Nicole has to send me a nude selfie every day.” Lisa nodded to indicate that it is true. “Wrong, Nicole does not but Alexis does, so Harry, you were right, Lisa is losing both her bra and panties, as a reward for being right you can take them off of her” replied Jesse to which Harry took the scissors and cut the straps of Lisa’s bra before unhooking the clasp taking the bra off completely. Harry then put his hands on Lisa’s panties and started to pull it down to which Lisa lifted her hips a little to get the panties taken off easier. Once Lisa was fully naked, except for the gag, handcuffs and vibrator inside her Jesse said “Kati, your turn, what do you think will happen when we arrive at the town where we are going?” “We will get off the train in the states of undress that we are in at that time and go to a public place, there you will then give us more commands and make us do things” replied Kati “Correct, the details you can not know but that is correct. Next up, Colin, As you are Kati’s property, has she made you do something yet?” “Yes she has, she made me prepare breakfast for her this morning, other than that she has not” replied Colin. “Okay, next up, Alexis, some of Lisa’s siblings have not seen Amy naked, who are they?” asked Jesse.