View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 04:14 AM   #82
nonstopdisco

Thanks for all the feedback and sorry for the delay in this one. I think they'd be too embarrassed too involve the police and if they did that there would be comeback later on.

Thanks for reading everyone and I hope you enjoy this part

"Get over here then Baldy!" Tom called to me as he walked towards the back of the car. "We don't wanna be late for school"

I put my house keys in my school bag and went straight over to the back of the car. Tom opened the car boot and gave me a dodgy smile.

"Climb in then baldy" he grinned "and I'll be back for your clothes"

I placed my school bag in the car boot and took off my hoody handing it to Tom. I then climbed in lying down flat.

"Hurry it up" Tom demanded as he slammed the boot shut.

I lay there in the dark, the boot was virtually empty. I thought I'd better hurry up as I didn't wanna annoy Tom any further. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off then I undid my trousers getting them off as fast as possible.

I was just contemplating whether he'd want my boxers when suddenly a bright light filled the boot. I turned and noticed Tom had opened one of the pull down seats in the car that provided access to the boot.

"Hand your clothes over then" Tom ordered "you've got 5 seconds"

I pushed the shirt and trousers through the gap then pulled my boxers off faster than I ever have before then I threw them out into the car.

I was freezing cold again but at least I wasn't getting wet like earlier.

"Nice one Baldy!" Tom said "Now hedgehog boy climb in there"

I saw Zack's bag get pushed through the gap then Zack climbed in the boot and lay down next to me. Zack was still fully dressed and had a cheeky grin on his face.

"Are you ok mate?" I asked as Tom pushed the seat back in place putting us in complete darkness "what are you grinning about?"

"Sorry" Zack whispered "I'm just glad I'm finally dressed and I ended up sticking with you"

"Well, I'm glad your here" I replied matching Zack's whisper "I'm freezing right now though"

Zack started laughing quietly.

"Hey, it's not funny" I whispered slightly annoyed "I could be really ill."

"Sorry" Zack replied reassuringly "You were just reminding me of last night"

"you were cruel last night" I laughed "but I had fun!"

"Yeah, and me" Zack agreed "shame I never got to taste my sandwich, hand made by my naked chef!"

"If we find a way out of this mess maybe we can spend some more time together" I replied

"Yeah I'd like that" Zack whispered "I can't see a way out of this anytime soon though"

"We'll think of something" I reassured him "while he's got those photos of us we'll just have to do as he says though"

"Yeah, and don't answer him back" Zack replied "Look what that cost ya"

Suddenly we heard everyone piling into the car and the engine was started.

"Hey Jim" one of them said "do them clothes fit ya ok?"

"Nah, they're a bit too tight" he replied "Paul! Hurry up and get to my house, dickhead's clothes don't fit"

I felt the car pull forward and Zack was thrown into me. I grabbed hold of him, then we both found some rubber ties to grab onto so we didn't get thrown about too much.

"Tom, are you gonna give that kid his shoes back?" The voice piped up again.

"What's that got to do with you?" Tom replied "You want me to take yours as well?"

"No Tom, I'm sorry mate" the voice replied sounding worried "I was just wondering"

"Well next time you ask me a stupid question like that I will" Tom said sounding annoyed "you've seen what happened to Baldy for asking dumb questions."

"yeah Tom" the voice replied "sorry mate"

"That sounds like Pete again" Zack whispered "I think Tom only keeps him round cause he comes from a rich family"

The car pulled up and we heard some doors slamming.

"Be quick Jim" Tom shouted "We're not gonna be late for school cause you were too busy admiring yourself in the mirror again.

"Screw you!" Jim shouted back.

The car went quiet for a minute when suddenly the boot was opened. I quickly rolled over as my instinct was telling me to hide my dick. My eyes took a few seconds to adjust and I saw Tom, Paul and the other two standing outside staring at us.

"Aw, that's cute" Tom said patronising us "they're lying down together"

The four lads started laughing, making me feel even more humiliated.

"Sit up then!" Tom shouted "you both look far too comfortable down there"

I turned around and sat up, hugging my legs into my stomach to hide my dick. Zack then sat up next to me, kneeling and sitting on his legs.

"Jim will be back in a minute with your clothes" Tom laughed "but being as you two seem to have made yourselves at home in there I'm gonna take hedgehog's clothes for a little bit as well"

"What, you want me naked as well?" Zack asked acting shocked even though he probably expected it.

"Yeah, you'll enjoy that won't ya?" Tom laughed "Anyway on the way to school we'll keep throwing your stuff in to ya but anything your not dressed in by the time we get there we'll burn on our campfire tonight."

"Campfire?" I asked wondering what he meant.

"Yeah Baldy" he replied "we've got plenty planned for tonight, but I'd dress fast if you want something to wear over the weekend"

Zack took his shoes and socks off and handed them to Tom.

"Leave these with your bags" Tom said "you can have them back when we get to school being as you haven't made any dumbass comments like Baldy"

Zack placed them in the corner under his bag. He then took off his hoody and handed it to Tom who smiled evilly and held it in his hand.

Zack then undid his shirt untucking it from his trousers and he pulled it off revealing his beautiful chest yet again.

"Hurry up!" Tom said sounding worried "Just pull em' off in one"

Zack undid his trousers and pulled them off along with his boxers. I began to get excited as Zack was now sitting next to me naked. Although I didn't like the situation one bit, any excuse to catch a glimpse of Zack naked warped my thoughts.

"Quick lie down" Tom whispered loudly as he grabbed up Zack's trousers and boxers and quickly began pushing the boot shut.

"Thomas!" I suddenly heard an older Woman's voice shout "what are you up to?"

"Nothing Mrs Peterson" Tom replied "I was just getting these clothes out to drop off at my mum's for washing."

"You're up to something!" she replied "Why the hell has my Jimmy just come in the house wearing clothes too small for him with you lot parked outside?"

"He had an accident and I had to lend him some clothes but they didn't fit properly" Tom argued "We brought him here to get some of his own"

"No, there's something going on here" she said loudly "open the boot Tom!"
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote