Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 06:55 AM   #28
Luffy90

Chapter 21

“This is so fucking embarrassing...” Luke said as he nervously placed himself up on the table in front of the two girls. He then took his cock in his hand and started slowly stroking it to make it hard again, which did not take long as just by looking in front of him, his two naked friends sat and watched.

“I think we need a better view, don’t you agree Lucy?” Ashley said and grabbed Luke’s knees and spread his legs apart so that they could see him more exposed.

Luke hesitated for a second as Ashley touched him, but slowly got back into it, trying to avoid any awkward eye contact with them.

“I’ve always wondered, doesn’t it hurt when your balls bounce and hit the table like that?” Ashley asked curiously, as they now got a good view between his spread legs. His balls no longer had his thighs to support them, so they kept landing on the table for every stroke he made.

A little surprised from the sudden question, Luke stopped for a second to answer. “Not really, i mean i can feel it, and it would be better with a soft surface, but i guess it looks worse than it is.”

“I think you could help with that Ashley.” Lucy said jokingly, but also wanted to see it happen at the same time. “Why don’t you place your hand under them to make the surface softer for him?”

Luke’s eyes widened as Ashley without hesitation did just that, she moved her hand towards him and lifted his balls up and placed her hand underneath them, he felt himself getting goosebumps throughout his body as her cold hand touched him, it felt both strange yet good at the same time. He slowly started to stroke again, and the feeling of her hand underneath him, with her fingers moving around, touching and feeling him, turned him on even more.

Without thinking, Ashley started to use her other hand to gently touch her boobs as well in front of him, it was clear that this turned her on and Luke took notice and increased his stroking speed.

It didn’t take long before Luke felt his orgasm starting to build up and instinctively he closed his legs around her arm as he got on the edge. The feeling of her hand locked between his legs, cupping his balls, as he jerked off nearly made him blow his load there and then, but he managed to avoid it as he let go of his cock and released her hand from between his legs. “That was too close.” He said and took a few deep breaths. “Way too close.” He slowly got up and got back to his seat once he had calmed himself down a little.

“Well i’d say you certainly completed the dare perfectly.” Ashley said with a big smile on her face. She had noticed herself getting wet from watching and interacting with him, but made sure not to let the others know by sneakily using her arm to wipe away the tiny amount of juices coming out of her while moving the game along at the same time. “Alright Josh, let’s see what’s in store for you.”

Josh took the phone and spun the app. “Truth from Lucy.” He said with a sigh of relief. As the dares kept getting harder, he was really happy with getting a truth instead.

“Josh, have you ever sent a dick pick to someone. And if you have, how many times?” Lucy asked.

“Oh god...” Josh started his answer. “Okay this is quite embarrassing, but yeah, i have. Only once though and i was like fourteen at the time. And it was a girl i talked to in an online chat room. But thinking back on it now, it probably was some old guy tricking me to sending it to him as i got no response after i sent it. Thanks for reminding me of that...”

“Haha, good answer.” Lucy replied. “Thanks for not being vague with the details. Alright Ash, your turn again.”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote