View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 02:57 AM   #110
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 38

CHAPTER 38

“When you go in,” Rebecca whispered, “Be very quiet. He thinks it’s me!”

Gemma looked puzzled.

Rebecca opened the door and took Gemma in.

Gemma’s dad was lying on the bed completely naked, his wrists handcuffed to the bed frame. He was blindfolded and he had a set of headphones over his ears, presumably playing loud music.

“He can’t see or hear,” Rebecca whispered, “So you are going to pretend to be me.”

Gemma started to understand. “You fucking nutter,” she whispered. “I’m never going to pull that off.”

Rebecca glanced at Gemma’s dad’s cock and giggled. “You haven’t got to pull it off, you’ve got to take it inside you.”

“You know what I mean.” Gemma said.

“Strip off,” Rebecca ordered. “Or I’ll get Tiffany to do it. I’m sure she’ll be only too happy to please her daddy.”

Gemma started to strip. She knew she had no way of getting out of this.

Rebecca went over to Gemma’s dad, lifted one of the earphones and whispered in his ear. “I’m back, babe. Now you can have me. Completely. Come inside me.” She replaced the earphone.

Gemma had completed her strip and was standing by the bed naked.

“Ok,” Rebecca whispered, “This is how it works: I get him hard, because I’m good at that. Then you get up on top of him, straddle him and take him inside you. Then you ride him until he comes. Afterwards, you get off, put your clothes on again and go back in your room. I’ll do the rest. Understood?”

Gemma nodded.

“Any questions?”

Gemma shook her head. She stared at her dad’s cock. “Let’s get it over with.”

Rebecca went over to the bed, took the cock in her mouth and started to suck on Gemma’s dad.

He moaned.

Rebecca continued to suck and then she rose again. The cock was hard. “Ready?” she whispered to Gemma.

Gemma nodded and climbed onto the bed.

“Be completely silent,” Rebecca said. “I’ll do the sounds.” She removed the earphones and stood behind Gemma.

Gemma straddled her dad and then slowly lowered herself onto his erection.

“Ooh...” Rebecca said, “You’re big.” She tried to stifle a giggle.

“Take it,” Gemma’s dad said, with a slight moan.

Gemma lowered herself further onto him and started to ride him, slowly at first but getting faster as she got into it.

“Ohh... fuck me...” Rebecca moaned. “Do it babe....”

Gemma rode her dad faster. She wanted to get this over with.

“Oh,,, fuck... do it to me...”Rebecca continued... “Oh... babe.... yes... oh, yeah... fuck... oh, god... yeah...”

Gemma felt her dad twitch and jerk inside her. She rode him faster.

Gemma’s dad reached up to feel Gemma’s breasts. “Oh, Bex,” he moaned, “I’m... cumming.”

Gemma slowed a bit as she felt the cum flooding her cunt. She wriggled herself off her dad’s shaft and climbed off the bed.

Rebecca whispered in the dad’s ear again. “That was wonderful, babe.” She kissed him on the mouth.

Gemma started to get dressed again.

Rebecca put the earphones over the daddy’s ears again and then whispered to Gemma “Go.”

Gemma went out and returned to her own room, feeling completely sick. I can’t believe I just did that, she thought to herself.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote