Thread: Orgasm control
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 04:20 AM   #351
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHudson View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last: 3 TO 6 WEEKS (your choice)
2. Which sex you are: MALE
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 10
4. Whether you want a pass card: YOU CHOOSE
Hi iHudson well let's go for the full 6 weeks then which at level 10 gives you just 4 orgasms between now and midnight on the 4th March.

But let's see how strong your stamina is as you are now in denial for the first 2 weeks, no edging, wanking or touching your cock for any reason except hygiene until Sunday 4th February. On that Sunday you must have an orgasm between 6:00-7:00 am or pm after that your orgasm days and times are Wednesday 7:00-8:00 am or pm and Sundays 6:00-7:00 am or pm.

To make it easy for you to clean up any morning orgasms must be in the underwear you leave on all day and any evening orgasms must be in socks you leave on for 24 hours.

I will give you 2 pass cards each allowing a single orgasm when you want but you have to earn them. To get the first pass card you will have to show how desperate you are to cum by writing "Property of DanB" on your boner and the soles of your feet. If it won't fit on your boner write "Property of" on your pubes and my name on your boner and remember to send me pic proof on kik Danb259.

To earn the second pass card you must do something you like which is anal stretching send me a video or pics showing the largest thing you can fit into your ass lol

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email

Last edited by DanB258; 01-22-2018 at 08:12 AM.
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote