View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 05:30 PM   #5
RuinKitten

Briefly describe your first masturbation experience:
1) How old were you? like 14

2) Where did it happen? my shower

3) What did you use to get yourself off (fingers, toys, pillow, etc.)? fungers

4) How did you do it (rubbing, penetration, etc.)? rubbing

5) How did you feel about it afterward? What led you to experiment in the first place? i led to it by board-um and i liked it

Favorites:
6) How often do you masturbate? (In days or weeks) it depends its very much up too how much my master lets me

7) Where is your favorite location to masturbate? the shower

8) What is your favorite method to get off? (Lots of clit action, penetration, toys, etc.) penetration

9) What is your favorite toy? my hairbrush handle

10) What position do you like to be in? (Spread eagle, standing up, face down, etc.) laying on my back with my legs open .

11) Are you vocal when you masturbate? yes

12) What do you usually think about when you masturbate? my master

13) Do you have multiple orgasms? some times

Experiences:
13) What's your record for consecutive multiple orgasms? (If applicable) i don't remember

14) What's the most amount of times you've done it in a single day? Week? hmmm like i guess 4 or 5

15) Have you ever been caught masturbating? If yes, elaborate. nope

16) Have you ever masturbated in front of another girl? Details please. If not, how about a boy? not where they could see

17) Have you ever done it on film? Again, please explain. nope

18) Where is the most exciting place you have ever masturbated? Tell us about it. my class room

19) Have you ever done a masturbation dare? Describe. it was an order not dare

20) Have you ever caught someone else masturbating? nope

21) Have you ever done it in a car? Or other public location? dose a class room count?

22) Have you ever used a faucet or stream of water do orgasm? nope

23) Have you ever humped an inanimate object to get off? What did you use? a hair brush handle and i humped a pillow but did not get off

24) Have you ever done it through clothing? More than just panties? yes

25) What's the most fun you've ever had doing it? I did it while voice chating with my master it was amazing

26) Are you planning on masturbating soon? When, where, and how? I am not sure i only do it with the permission of my master

Make up your own truth and answer it:
27)ummmm Idk..... Have you ever gotten on edge and then was forced to stop? Yes lots of times....