Thread: Fiction: 4 boys sleepover
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 07:42 PM   #15
NoraazXD

Default Part 4!

"Victory, oh sweet victory, thy name hath such a lovely ring!"
At last, the next part, better late than never! Besides, who actually does homework anymore? XD
Mostly just plot development, but I promise the next part gets good.

Part 4

That night, at about 6:45pm, Mike stealthily walked from his room, down the stairs, through the kitchen and out the back door of his house. From here he hopped on his bike and rode the short distance to his school. There he waited until, at exactly 7:02, Derek appeared out of the evening gloom.
“Good, you came,” sneered Derek. “Now listen up. Unless you want me to send those picture, you’re gonna have to do a few things for me.”
“Like what?” asked Mike with a sinking feeling in his stomach.
“For starters, you’re going to…” Derek paused. “What was that?!” he exlaimed, swinging around to look into the trees.
“I didn’t hear anything,” responded Mike, looking unnerved.
“Oh, it must’ve just be the wind,” said Derek, looking around once again. “Well, anyways, I want you to go to Mr. Hoffner’s class and steal a copy of tomorrow’s test for me.” Derek grinned.
“No way!” exclaimed Mike. “That could get me in huge trouble!”
“Well then, I guess I’ll just have to send out those pictures,” retorted Derek, pulling out Mike’s phone.
“Wait!” interrupted Mike. “Fine. Fine. I guess I don’t have any other choice”

Meanwhile, in the bushes, three shadows crouched, waiting.
“Achoo!” went one of the shadows, sneezing violently.
“What was that?!” cried a voice.
“I didn’t hear anything,” a second voice nervously answered.
The two voices quieted down again, and no more words could be discerned until, rather loudly, the second voice said “I guess I don’t have any other choice.”
“That’s the signal!” whispered one of the shadows, and with that all three abruptly stood up and charged.

“Raaaaaah!!!” came the shared war cry as three figures burst through the trees.
“What the…!?” exclaimed Derek as Joe, Sam and Tom tackled him to the ground.
There was an intense scuffle as the four boys fought. Punches and kicks were thrown, shoulders and elbows were slammed, groans were heard as various attacks connected. Tom kneed Derek in the balls, hard, and he collapsed. In a moment though, he was up, yelling furiously, punching Sam so hard he doubled over and picking up Joe and throwing him a good eight feet, where he collapsed. Tom and Derek circled each other, twitching, trying to force the other to move first. Until…
“ Hold it, Derek,” said the as-of-now-forgotten Mike. He stood there, feet planted firmly on the ground, arms extended, a large handgun in his grasp. The muzzle was pointed at Derek.
Derek slowly raised his hands, glaring as Tom helped up Sam so both of them could grab Derek’s arms. Joe crawled over, wheezing.
“I got the phone,” he gasped, pulling himself to his feet. “I’m okay.”
“What do you guys say we get a picture for ourselves,” asked Mike, grinning evilly. “Joe?”
Joe pulled out a camera, and, walking over to Derek, harshly pulled his pants down to reveal… a pair of glow in the dark Aquaman underpants.
“Nice shorts!” exclaimed Joe, moving back and snapping off a few pictures.
Derek struggled, but Tom and Sam held him tight, despite nearly falling over laughing.
“Dude,” said Sam, taking deep breaths, “Aquaman? Really? He’s like, the worst superhero EVER!”
“Now we have a little incentive for you to stay out of our way, unless you want the whole school to know your choice of underwear,” taunted Mike. “Okay guys, let’s go.”
Tom and Sam released Derek, who tripped and fell back, his pants still around his ankles.
“Oh, and one other thing,” said Mike, and, lowering the gun to point directly at Derek’s chest, pulled the trigger.
There was a bang, followed by a yelp of surprise and pain from Derek, as an air-soft bullet hit him right beside the heart.
The four boys laughed, walking away and leaving a stunned Derek lying in the dirt.
“You know, in this light it really foes look pretty real,” chuckled Joe, taking the gun.
Finally, Derek regained his voice enough to shout, “I’ll get you little bastards for this! Mark my words, you’ll regret this!”
The boys just laughed again and, reaching their bikes, departed to their separate homes.

To be Continued

Sneak peek at part 5:
New Character!
Jess (female)
Height: a bit short
Build: a bit skinny, not really muscular
Eyes: hazel
Hair: jet-black

Disclaimer: I will do my best to post new parts to the story as fast as I can, but (as I'm sure the other writers out there know) that's easier said than done.

Likes, Limits, and Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73346

Give me dares (especially bondage!) and I'll write you a report!
[email protected]
NoraazXD is offline   Reply With Quote