View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 12:26 PM   #10
GetMeon44

Default Chapter 4.

“I think I’m free. Why? I typed back as fast as possible.

“Want to come over and hangout or something? I know we just met but I’m having some friends over so it will be so much fun!” She responded quickly back.

This just gets better and better. At my old school I never did anything like this. I never went out or partied really. I just hung out with my friends but now this girl whom I had barely even spoken to is asking if I can hang out. Is that what she really wants? Just to hang out, or could it be more?

Was I really going to do this? They just asked me to do something that I never though I would ever do. It could lead to humiliation for the rest of my high school years. On the other hand though, It could be historic, I could go down in history at this new school in my first weekend.

~Eight Thirty at Night~

“Henry! How are you?” Sophia jumped into my arms very excited to see me.

“Great!” I said over excited and sarcastically.

She walked me down a set of stairs into her basement. It was an average sized house. Not to big, but at the same time not small at all. There was a small flat screen television with a few couches dispersed around the basement. There were a few large windows and a sliding door that had access to the outside of the house, for fire reason I deduced.

There were a few kids seated in the basement watching reruns of some show I had heard kids talking about at my old school. There was a tall blonde who had attractive but at the same time she had quite a large fore head. She was dressed very nicely fore just hanging out with friends. There was Sophia and two surprises; George and the other kid who was sitting next to him, Brend.

“Hey!” They both said in almost unison.

“What’s up guys?” I said back to them.

MORE LATER TODAY… Watching T.V. Haha

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote