Thread: Non-Fiction: A little fun during Spring Break
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 02:39 PM   #8
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Full day task - Garder80 - Task 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80
use rope or string to tie around the base of each breast to make them stand out.
That will make them more sensitive.
add a clothes pin to each nipple
Then take a rubber band and make a slingshot action with 2 fingers so you can swirp your breasts. swirp them 20 times each.
now turn each clothes pin 90 degrees.
take the ruler and spank each breast all over 20 times each.

Once I had put everything away, I assembled all of the equipment I would need for my next to last task. I wasn’t sure if I really wanted to bind my breasts before doing a number on them – in my experience, that always resulted in hard to hide bruises but I went ahead and tied them off anyway. Then, I attached a clothespin to each nipple. Now, what you need to understand here is that I love it when my boyfriend plays with my breasts and nipples and he quite enjoys it too. The thing is, over the course of the week, he paid a LOT of attention to them so I was already quite sore. The clothespins, of course, did nothing to help ease the pain I was already feeling in my nipples. Also, I did not have to play with them at all – they were already standing at attention as though they knew what was coming. I then grabbed an elastic band. To be quite honest, this part scared me the most as I’d never really played with rubber bands before, especially not on my bare skin, especially not on my sensitive bare skin. But I still did it. The first two “swirps” (one on each breast) were not very hard, the next two made me cringe, but I knew I could take more, the third set were quite intense and so for the rest, I adjusted my “swirps” so that they were somewhere between the first and second. By the time I was finished, both my breasts were covered in a constellation of red spots.

Than, I rotated the pegs, which, wasn’t too bad as they had not been on for very long. And I grabbed my ruler. The one I have at home is metal on one side and cork-lined on the other. I elected to spank my breasts with the metal side first and then switch to the cork side after ten. It really wasn’t too bad and the spanks contributed to turning both breasts a very lovely shade of dark pink speckled in red spots ☺.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote