Default Full day task - Garder80 - Task 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80
get naked
edge 1 time
rub oil/lotion all over your body
apply arousal gel to your pussy and clit
edge again
drip the word "garder80" wax on your torso and take a picture of it to keep on your phone or cam for 48 hours
Remaining in the washroom, I stripped on the spot and wasted no time in edging another time. With my body having gone through so many edges already in a short period of time, it only took me about 20 seconds to reach it. Then, having no more candlesticks left, I took out a tealight from the bottom drawer and lit it (I LOVE to take baths and love to take them even more with lit candles, so I keep all of the necessary material handy). I then grabbed the bottle of body lotion that I keep in the washroom and proceeded to cover my body in it. Then, opening the second drawer, I took out my arousal gel (not that I needed it *big grin*. I started by rubbing it directly into my exposed clitoris before putting more on my fingers and spreading it to my drooling pussy. I waited for the minty sensation caused by the gel was replaced by the tingly sensation and edged; the edge in question came very quickly – not that it surprised me.

Remaining in the washroom, I put an old towel on the ground and lay down on it after grabbing the tealight. I quite enjoy waxplay. I like the anticipation that is built, from the fear of the sensation caused by the melted wax. I love how, when, my brain finally decides to give my hand the order to tip the candle, how I have the feeling to see the hot melted was fall in slow motion, knowing the it is too late, I cannot do anything about it anymore. I like feeling the initial burn on my skin when the liquid finally makes contact and then the almost immediate hardening. I like how, once it is hardened, when I move, I can feel it pull away from my skin, some parts flaking off, some parts remaining stuck to my skin, some parts holding by nothing more than the fine hairs covering that particular part of my anatomy. Now despite all this, I had an element of difficulty that had been added to the taks; I needed to spell out Garder80. Had I had a candlestick, this part would have been quite easy, but I did not have one. Do you know how difficult to spell something on you stomach as you are lying down with the melted wax from a tealight! It’s near impossible and excruciatingly frustrating! I did make an effort out of it, though, and had to relight the candle a few times to be able to spell out the whole name (good thing I did not have to spell mine out!).

Then, of course, was the matter of the snapshot. I have no cellphone, so the use of one was out of the question and though I do have a digital camera, I did not fancy leaving the picture on it for 48 hours seeing as we needed it during the weekend and I did not feel up to explaining the odd photo. I decided to use my laptop. Firstly, the quality is pretty crappy and secondly, there was less of a chance of anyone stumbling upon it by accident – I needed only make sure to not allow anyone else but myself to use it for the next 48 hours.

The picture isn’t all that spectacular; the white wax does not stand out much against my skin and the less-than-ideal quality of the picture and it does not look like much. I can just barely make out that the seemingly random pattern of wax spells out a name (or rather, a username :P) and that is only because it is I who fought with the wax in the first place to spell it out. Once everything was done, I removed the wax from my stomach, exposing the slightly reddened skin underneath the solidified wax, pulled on my bathrobe and shook the towel over the balcony before continuing to do the day’s events.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote