Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 01:58 PM   #64
moretech

Default Page 52

“I will sell Jeff’s shoes to the bank” she said before taking the 50 chips from the bank. “Colin, you’re the last one, what do you sell?” Kati added. “I will sell my last slipper, I feel kind of silly with one slipper on and I sell it to the bank” he replied. “Great, let’s get to the next round” said Jesse taking the cards to shuffle. Everybody put their starting chips on the table and Jesse started to deal. Once everyone had their cards Kati looked at hers. “I raise by 60” she said causing Colin to fold and Alexis to hesitate “uhm …. I’ll call” she said putting in the 60 chips. “Call” came from Ian followed by “Call” from Janet. Harry also followed with Call and Nicole said “Raise 100” causing everyone to be surprised. “Well Nicole, you seem to be having some good cards” said Charles followed by “Fold”. Samantha then said “I think she’s bluffing, call” followed by Tyler who decided to fold. Lisa said “I agree with Sam, Nicole is bluffing, call” to which Jeff said “I’ll also go with call” “She might be bluffing but my cards suck, fold” said Amy tossing a 7 of hearts and 2 of diamonds for all to see. Jesse smiled and said “Call” as he put the chips on the table. Kati frowned and said “Damnit Nicole, why did you have to raise it? Call!” followed by Alexis putting the 100 extra chips on the table. “I better win” said Ian as he added “All in”. “Ooooh, that is great, I also call” said Janet followed by Harry who just moved the chips to the table.

Next Jesse put three cards on the table, these cards are 8 of spades, 5 of hearts and jack of hearts. “Call” said Kati followed by Alexis and Janet who also chose to call while Harry chose to fold. “I call” said Nicole, Samantha, Lisa and Jesse then also decided to call allowing Jesse to put a Queen of Spades on the field. Kati looked carefully at what she had and what is on the table before saying “Call” followed by Alexis who appeared to be thinking about raising but ended up saying “Call”. After Alexis was Janet who instantly said “Call” followed by a smiling Nicole “I chose to raise by an other 120 making me go all in” said Nicole to everyone’s surprise as if she lost she would be completely naked. “Okay, maybe she isn’t bluffing, I fold” said Samantha. “I call” said Lisa to which Jesse said “Yea, I will fold this round” Kati now had to decide if she would call or fold and looked at her cards again and then at the table before saying “Fold” to which Alexis followed with an other fold. “I will call” said Janet “Let’s see who wins” replied Jesse putting the last King of Diamonds card on the table causing Nicole to jump up and yell out “I Win with a royal flush!!!” before realizing she is only wearing a bra and quickly sitting down embarrassed again. Everyone looked at Nicole “Shouldn’t you at least give a look at the other cards first?” asked Alexis. “Right” replied Nicole. The results of the round were

Ian went all in with a 2 of clubs and 9 of clubs giving him nothing at all.
Janet has a Queen of Clubs and 6 of Spades giving her one pair of queens.
Nicole went all in with one ace of hearts and one king of spades giving her a pair of kings with high card ace.
“You don’t have a royal flush, you’re missing the ten to begin with and they would need to be the same suit, so that’s two reasons why you didn’t get a royal flush, don’t get ahead of yourself, Nicole” said Jeff.
Lisa has a 10 of hearts and king of hearts giving her a pair of kings with high card 10.
Jeff went all in with 4 of spades and 4 of diamonds giving him one pair of 4s
With these results everyone looked closely before Jeff said “Lucky you, Nicole, you did still win, just not with a royal flush” which caused Nicole to let out a deep sigh “Thank god, I didn’t notice I forgot some parts and was thinking I lost instead because of that” she said.

“So, Ian and Jeff have to sell come clothes” said Jesse “What will they sell?” “I will sell my t-shirt to a player” said Ian. Everyone looked at their chips and then Charles said “I’ll buy it for 130 chips” “150 here” said Nicole. “Anybody else?” asked Ian to which everybody shook their heads “Okay, sold to Nicole, will you add 50?” “No, you can just give it to me” said Nicole. Ian took off his t-shirt and handed it to Nicole who quickly put it on covering up her bra again and allowing it to cover her ass and pussy as it was much too big for her. “I will also sell my t-shirt” said Jeff to which Charles once again said “I’ll buy it for 130” to which nobody gave a counter offer allowing Charles to once again buy an other piece of clothing. The exchange between Charles and Jeff happened and then Nicole said “I want to buy my panties back from the bank” as she moved 400 chips to the bank and took back her hello kitty panties and put them on again.

Nicole then took the deck of cards and started to shuffle as everyone was putting in their beginning chips. Once everybody looked at their cards Charles said “Call” to which Samantha followed with Call. “I don’t care, all in” said Tyler putting his 200 chips in. Lisa hesitated for a while and then said “Oh what the hell, call” “Yea, I will fold, I lost plenty clothes already, I doubt I would win with these crappy cards” said Jeff “All in” said Amy with an evil grin. “I am not as brave” said Jesse as he folded. “Same here, fold” said Kati “I will choose to play, call” replied Colin “Same here” said Alexis as she put her chips on the table. Ian started to think for a while and then said “Oh what the hell, I call and so am all in” “Same here” said Janet “And here” was the reply from Harry. Nicole started to think for a while and said “Call”. “I will fold” said Charles. “So will I” replied Samantha. “I will not, I call and go all in” replied Lisa “Great, let’s get the next cards” said Nicole as she put a King of diamonds, 9 of diamonds and 6 of diamonds on the table. Tyler frowned as he saw the cards but was already all in so he couldn’t play anything, Lisa smiled while Colin said “Fold”. Alexis hesitated “Come on Alexis, you can go all in too so we can take that nice jacket off you” joked Charles “Fuck you” said Alexis “I will just call” everyone laughed and then Nicole said “call” before putting a 2 of spades on the table.

“Shit” said Tyler before Alexis said “All in” with a big smile on her face. “Guess Alexis has some good cards” said Charles while Nicole was now hesitating and then said “Fold, let’s see what’s next and who wins” Nicole then drew the card from the deck and placed it down showing a 2 of clubs. “Shit” was the reply from Tyler and Samantha at the same time. “Guess they don’t have as good cards as they were hoping” said Nicole. The results of the round is

Tyler went all in with a 10 of clubs and 10 of spades giving him two pair
Lisa went all in with 6 of clubs and king of clubs giving her three pairs, but only two count.
Amy went all in with 9 of hearts and queen of clubs giving her two pairs
Alexis went all in with 2 of hearts and 2 of diamonds giving her four of a kind and the best hand so far
Ian went all in with 8 of hearts and king of spades giving him two pair
Janet went all in with Jack of spades and ace of spades giving her two of a kind
Harry went all in with 7 of Diamonds and 3 of diamonds giving him a flush.
The winner of this round is Alexis with four of a kind.

“Yay, I win” said Alexis as she took her chips. “Time for some of you to sell clothes” she said with a nice smile. “Tyler, you go first and become the first person to be fully naked” said Kati with an evil grin. “Fine, I sell my underwear to the bank” said Tyler taking his boxers off revealing his hard dick. “Oh wow, that’s bigger than what I was expecting” said Nicole as she was staring at Tyler’s dick. “Yea yea, whatever, Lisa, your turn” said Tyler in an annoyed tone. “I will sell my pants to a player” said Lisa. “I will buy it for 110 chips” said Charles who was starting to get somewhat lower on chips “I will buy it for 150 chips” replied Nicole. “No, I will for 160 chips” said Alexis. “Sold” said Lisa after a moment of silence “Do you add 50?” “No, you can take them off yourself and give them to me” said Alexis. “Okay” replied Lisa as she stood up and started to take her leggings off revealing a bright pink thong. “Nice view” said Charles smiling at Lisa “Yea, I know, I look great” replied Lisa while handing her leggings to Alexis. Alexis then put the leggings on giving her something to cover her bottoms again other than the jacket she is still wearing. “Amy, you’re up” said Lisa. “Damnit, ok, fine, I sell my panties to a player” said Amy. “Amy, as you are still my slave, I also command you that you have to let the person who buys the panties to finger you and to make sure that everyone of us can see your whole body the whole time while in this game” said Samantha “Oh come on” replied Amy “fiiine” she added in an annoyed tone. “220” said Charles to which Jesse replied “230” “240” came from Nicole followed by “250” from Alexis. The four people went on for a while until the last amount that was said was “570” from Jesse. “See, Amy, you got a decent amount of chips thanks to my command” smirked Samantha. “I hate you” said Amy before adding “Do you want to add 50 chips, brother?” “As I will get to finger you anyway, no” said Jesse with a smile on his face.