View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 02:51 AM   #5
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothaon View Post
I'm gonna take that 8am - 8:30am slot.

Hope you don't wake up late!

Just after waking up you'll go and look at yourself in a mirror. For 3 minutes, while you undress and move your hands all over your body.

Your face, nipples, pits, cage, butt and hole that we are going to abuse so much this day.

Cage that cock already if it isn't. We are not gonna need it.

Then you can wash your face and hair in the sink.

And we are going to get your breakfast ready.

Give yourself a 250mL warm milk enema and hold it for 5 minutes at least. Make sure to grab a big enough bowl to release in it.

Meanwhile pinch and turn your nipples with your hands, don't want you to get bored.

Then you will release in the bowl. You will also spread your legs and pee in the bowl. Make sure the stream fall inside it!

The milk and morning pee will make a delicious mix to start the day.

Add a bit of bread to it, soaking it in the milk-pee mix.

Start wearing the stretching ring to get ready for the next tasks.

Place the bowl inside the toilet and lap your breakfast from the bowl without using your hands.

This shouldn't take you more than 30 minutes.

Sir, Many thanks for your post. This is the report:

I stood in front of my favourite mirror, it's been used once or twice for different things over the last year. My cock is already caged as I am working through a Chaster lock with an as-yet undetermined finish date.

My cock throbbed in the cage. There's a huge excitement in the few minutes before a session begins. Because I can't do them that often they are so much more special.

I poured 250ml of fresh milk into a measuring jub, microwaved for 90 seconds and then poured it into the enema bag hanging on my shower rail.

Once it had fully emptied itself inside me I hit the 5 minute timer and used the time to pay attention to my nipples. At the moment they are pink and mostly happy looking but I fear that will change.

Once the timer had reached zero I squatted over the bowl. Peeing downwards is a bit tricky but trying to aim an enema is something truly challenging. I got almost everything in the bowl with a small exception, which I dealt with using my tongue.

Next I moved the bowl into the toilet. It was hard to get it sitting straight but I managed it in the end. I dropped the bread in, it reminded me of feeding ducks wierdly. After that I began lapping at the bowl, which now smelled pretty awful. I appreciate the rule of not being able to say no though, so I finished it.

Next was the plug. I admit because I started at 8am and was relatively busy I wasn't able to warm up in time, so overall I did everything correct and within the frame, but the plug takes more time and I need to work up to it without going too quickly and risking a bleed.

Thank you so much for this. Hopefully I will get a few more posts to go alongside yours to make this day truly horrible
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote