View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 07:22 PM   #12
insertions queen

1 Age: 21

2 Gender: female

3 Orientation: bisexual

4 Have you ever been attracted to anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person? i was 18 and she was 16

5 Have you ever done anything sexual with anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person? i was 18 and she was 16

6 How many partners have you had sex with? tbh, too many for me to count (i dont regret it tho)

7 Are you interested in incest, if so with who? i wouldnt say interested but sure i guess

8 Have you ever acted on any incestuous urges, if so what did you do? yes, i had sex with my brother, he was 13 and i was 12

9 Do you get turned on by piss? And would you ever drink it? i have to b in a certain mood and yes

10 What is the youngest age you would hook up with? 16

11 Have you ever been interested in doing something sexual with an animal? yes

12 Have you ever acted out sexual urges against animals? yes

13 Have you ever had urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? no

14 Have you ever acted on urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? no, but i have been raped multiple times

15 Have you ever exposed yourself to someone without there consent? yes

16 Do you ever have any other taboo urges I've neglected to ask about? If so what are they and have you ever acted on them? nope, i think that covers it
LIKES: insertion of any kind, toys, public, solo, beastiality, anal

My sex map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...c47a1.36730748
insertions queen is offline   Reply With Quote