View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 10:12 PM   #8
Madgertius

1 Age: 21

2 Gender: Male

3 Orientation: Heteroflexible

4 Have you ever been attracted to anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person?I have on a few occassions. I work in a mall and am surrounded by prostitots and jailbait.... so usually 15-17 would be my guess and Im 21

5 Have you ever done anything sexual with anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person? I have, twice. Once when I was 18 and she was 17, and a second time when I was 19 and she was 17

6 How many partners have you had sex with?full out penetration? Just two sadly

7 Are you interested in incest, if so with who?Not really but Ive got one cousin who I wouldnt turn down if she were to initiate.

8 Have you ever acted on any incestuous urges, if so what did you do?nope

9 Do you get turned on by piss? And would you ever drink it?sometimes and I have

10 What is the youngest age you would hook up with?Now? Assuming no legal rammifications, probably 15 would be the youngest I would consider. Like Ive said, Ive seen some pretty good loking jailbait who do NOT lok their ages....

11 Have you ever been interested in doing something sexual with an animal?Yes, for humiliation purposes only though. It would be really humiliating to get fucked by a dog at a party....

12 Have you ever acted out sexual urges against animals?nope

13 Have you ever had urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? Yes, frequently

14 Have you ever acted on urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? No, and I never would. Thinking it would be fun is completely different than thinking it would be morally acceptable

15 Have you ever exposed yourself to someone without there consent?yea.... Just on omegle or once or twice getting caught doing a dare I didnt intend to get caught at

16 Do you ever have any other taboo urges I've neglected to ask about? If so what are they and have you ever acted on them?nope

Limits:family, social suicide, dangerous, urine or poop. Extreme pain.
Madgertius is offline   Reply With Quote