Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 01:21 PM   #92
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Both girls jumped at the chance to get naked. Caroline pulled them off and threw it on the floor, while Kate pulled the tie apart and let them lie on the floor.

I looked at April to see if she was going to follow through with the instructions for Benji.

The moment I did she raised her voice slightly at Benji. What are you waiting for you salve.

Benji stood straight up and started to untie his straps on his trunks first. With both hands he pulled them down and off. His massive rod bounced straight up. Kate and Caroline let out a big gasp. I have always thought of myself as straight and never have even paid attention to guys at all but I will admit that thing was big. I would easily say 10 plus inches and with a 3 inch girth maybe bigger.

Holy shit man! I exclaimed.

Yes that’s what I say to myself every time I get that thing in me, April stated. All the guy’s I have been with always had big dicks.

How many guy’s have you been with April? I asked.

Well I think it’s 8 since I started. My first time was with my first high school boyfriend. I was 15 and he was 16. He had a very large cock so it was pretty painful the first time and every time after because my pussy had to stretch to fit him. It was disappointing to say the least because big cock or no he could never give me an orgasm.

Speaking of that! When was the last time you orgasmed? I asked.

You might say I did in the pool. In the heat of the moment I can get off pretty fast many times. How about you? she asked.

Well the three of us did some crazy stuff last night so that is the last time any of us have gotten off. What about your slave? I asked.

We have been crazy busy right up until we got to Vegas. When was the last time you got to cum? she asked Benji.

It’s been over a week for sure, but I feel like I can burst. Benji stated.

My eyes looked over at the tip of his dick and I could see some a tiny drop of pre-cum.

So, I was the last one to cum and you all look very horny. Shawn are you going to let everyone wait longer? she asked.

Great idea but I think our slaves should help as much as possible, I stated. What do you think April?
Sounds good! but how about my slave has to wait longer or at least the last one. she asked.

Caroline I want you to take Aprils bottom off and eat her out just like you did last night.

Both April and Caroline got up and she slowly removed April’s bottom. She stopped just before her knees and said Shawn Look! she pointed and I moved in slightly. Her spot that her pussy sat was almost glistening and a long string of juice dripped from her pussy.

Well guys I guess you should know on top of all of the naughty talk I get very wet a lot and I can squirt to if I can get built up good. April said as she smiled.

April laid down and spread her legs very wide giving Caroline very good access. Caroline dove right in. She was kneeling with her head down with her ass in the air.

I whispered to April Have your slave lick Caroline ass hole.

Slave stick your tongue in her ass hole! April was already panting over the attention she was getting.

Benji did so and he was also was sitting on the next cushion with his ass high in the aire and his dick straight down hitting the cushion. The three of them were taking up two of the cushion’s and it left me and Kate alone.

I sat next to Kate as she was playing pretty good with a very wet pussy.

I want you to try lay down in between his legs and suck on his cock. Kate followed my instructions and edged her self between his legs and tried as hard as she could to get that big dick in her mouth. Kate struggled to get anything but the tip in her mouth it was just to big. So I said, spit on it and use your hands.. both of them.

Kate used both her hands around that shaft and pulled down. She kept her tongue out and the top tapped on it. She was really going at it and I almost forgot my cock was not getting anything out of this. I finally pulled down my shorts and my cock bounced out for freedom.

I hovered over Kate and stuck my wand into her slit. Pushed the first time that Kate almost jumped back. Her smacking his dick harder still. I grabbed my hands around her waist and pulled her more to me.

April was watching her boyfriend lick the same girl that was licking her and he was getting a hand job while I was fuck that girl.

Finally April let out a noise... Ohhhhh crap I am going to gush in her face! Benji, Kate and I slowed down and stopped to see the view. Just than she gushed a huge amount of juices all over Caroline’s face.

She looked up at Benji and said now you lick that girls clit like you have never licked anything else and make her happy for pleasing me! She was almost yelling it out and I was afraid others were noticing.

But all of the sides we now tucked away. The air in our little tent was getting warm and our bodies we starting to really get wet and it smelt of sex.

Benji did not waist anytime and Caroline opened up to give him more access.

I was still pumping into Kate when she let out a whimper and she went limp. She stopped grabbing on to his cock and I realized she was finished and was painting like crazy.

I got out of her and went over to Caroline and said to open her mouth. She sucked like crazy and she was sucking down Kate at the same time. It didn’t take long and I spasmed and let go in her mouth but at that same moment Caroline was very tensed up and must have cam at the same point. She slowed her pace and Benji stopped on her clit and left his head down on her pussy.

The whole space was getting very hot and I wasn't talking about the sexual kind.

Man I need to cool off. Kate exclaimed.

You got that right! I said.

We all agreed to take a dip in the pool. So we got our suits back on. I noticed that Benji was going to have a problem. April your slave has a problem, I stated.

Well he is going to have to put that thing away than isn't he? April said.

Benji tried hard to put is hard-on away but it was very noticeable. So he jumped in the pool first to try to cool down his cock.

Last edited by ShawnC; 07-19-2013 at 09:25 AM.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote