Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 04:20 AM   #116
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 45

Part 45

Chris and Laura hopped off the bed and Laura gestured for Elena to get onto it.

Elena seemed hesitant at first but Laura knew the threat of reporting her as a thief to the hotel manager was enough to keep her in control.

Elena got onto the bed and lay down. “Please do not hurt,” she pleaded.

“Spread your legs,” Laura said, ignoring the girl’s appeal.

Elena opened her legs and allowed Laura to get in between them. Laura nestled her face in the girl’s hairy cunt and probed the bushy mound for an opening. She came up for air. “That’s disgusting,” she said, spitting out a dark pubic hair from her mouth, “You should have had a shower first.”

“Can I...?”

“Not now,” Laura said, interrupting Elena. Laura reached down for her bag and pulled out a small pair of nail scissors.

Laura always carried the scissors in case she snagged a fingernail and needed to trim it. However, she now needed to trim something else.

“Stay still,” Laura warned, “These scissors are sharp.”

It took Laura some time to trim Elena’s pubes to an acceptable state and, when she had finished and had put the scissors away, she brushed the hairs from the bed and onto the carpet.

“Leave that for the cleaners when we’ve gone,” Laura said, “It’ll give them something to think about.”

She went down on Elena again, to be greeted with the newly-trimmed pubes.

This time, Laura probed Elena’s labia with her tongue. Using her fingers to part the outer lips, Laura managed to delve inside Elena’s cunt and she soon found the elusive clitoris.

Laura’s tongue began stimulating Elena’s clit and, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Chris kissing the girl’s small breasts. His cock was once again hard.

Laura raised her head. “Leave that,” she said, “Put your cock in my arse.”

As Laura went down on the girl once more, she saw Chris moving round to the rear. Laura worked her tongue on Elena’s clit and she felt Chris’ cock being positioned between her buttocks.

As Chris pushed inside her anus, Laura’s tongue movements got faster and she tasted the young girl’s sweet juices.

Elena moaned as the first surge of orgasm hit her.

Laura moaned as her most private orifice was penetrated for the first time.

Chris moaned when he felt himself twitching inside Laura’s arse.

The hotel room was filled with moans of pleasure.

Then, as soon as it had begun, it ended.

Chris came inside Laura’s arse and withdrew his cock.

Laura retracted her tongue from Elena’s cunt. Elena just remained lying on the bed with her legs spread.

Laura turned to Chris. “As soon as you get hard again, fuck her.”

Chris was obviously not going to complain about that. Instead, he just nodded. “Yes,” he said.

Laura took his cock in her hand and started to stroke it. “Lick me out,” she said, “Elena’s had her pleasure, now give me some more.” Laura lay back on the bed beside Elena. “Stay there,” she said to the girl, “Don’t move.”

Chris went down on Laura, pushing his tongue inside her already-soaking cunt.

Laura could see, from the corner of her eye, Elena watching intently. Laura smiled.

Chris flicked his tongue across Laura’s clit and sparked a shudder from her. Laura moaned again. “Do it, Chris,” she muttered under her breath.

Chris soon brought Laura to another earth-shattering orgasm. Laura gripped the bed covers until her knuckles went white and her face reddened as she climaxed over Chris’ tongue.

Chris finally came up for air. He shuffled up the bed, on his knees, until he was over Laura’s face and then he allowed Laura to suck on his cock to get it hard again.

As soon as he was hard enough, Laura released him from her mouth. “Fuck the virgin,” she said.

Chris obeyed. Positioning himself between Elena’s still-spread legs, he pushed his cock inside her cunt without any form of foreplay. He gave several thrusts before he came inside the girl.

This time, Elena gave no sign of having come. She just lay there and allowed Chris to do what came naturally.

Chris removed his cock from her cunt and lowered his head to her labia. He started to lick her, first on the outside of her lips and then pushing his tongue into the crevice.

Laura just watched as Chris serviced the laundry maid. What else can we do while we’re here, she wondered.

Then she remembered the young blonde receptionist who had welcomed them on their arrival. The receptionist had given Laura a knowing look as if she knew what they were there for.

Chris had finished with Elena and had removed his tongue from her.

As soon as they’d finished with Elena, they allowed her to leave with her cart and continue with her duties but with the option of her coming back if they needed her.

“Chris?” Laura said, as soon as Elena had gone, “Do you know the name of that receptionist?”

“Yes,” he said, “Kelly. It was on her name badge.”

Laura knew he’d spot that. “Well, let’s get to know her a bit better,” Laura said with a sly smile.

She called down to reception. “Hello?” she said, “This is Mrs... Smith in room three-one-two...”

She paused to listen.

“Yes,” she continued, “That’s right, is that Kelly, the girl who greeted us when we arrived?”

She listened to the response. “I was wondering if you’d like to meet in the bar for a drink when you come off duty... Yes... Look forward to seeing you.”

Laura hung up the phone.

“Well?” Chris said. “What did she say?”

“She comes off duty in an hour,” Laura said. “She wants a shower first, but she said she’d love to meet us in the bar. In two hours time.”

“What do we do for two hours then?” Chris asked.

“Not what you think, lover boy,” Laura said. “Go and have a shower. I’ll have mine after. If we’ve got time, we can fuck before we meet up with Kelly. If not, maybe after we meet Kelly.”

As soon as Chris had gone into the bathroom, Laura went over to the camcorder. She needed to reset it and recharge it a bit. While it was being charged up, she decided to get dressed again.

It didn’t take her long to slip on her top and skirt, minus her underwear, and she lay on the bed, her head propped up on a pile of pillows, her legs open and her hand up underneath her skirt.

She was highly sexed. That was one of the things that Mike had liked about her. They say that opposites attract but, in the case of sex, both partners need to be very similar in order for it to work. She thought about Mike and then shook him out of her mind. She didn’t want to think about him while she was masturbating.

She didn’t want to think about Chris either... Instead, she found herself thinking about Kelly, the blonde receptionist. She wondered what Kelly was like between the legs and, more importantly, between the sheets.

As soon as she’d brought herself off, she heard the water being turned off so she quickly padded barefoot over to the charging camcorder, reset it and hid it again. She left it switched off for the time being. She had enough footage of her and Chris and, as a bonus, her and Chris and Elena.

She heard Chris peeing into the toilet bowl and idly wondered why he didn’t pee in the shower.

She managed to get back to the bed just as the bathroom door opened and Chris reappeared.

“Your turn, then,” he said, as he searched for his clothes.

“I’ll leave it for now,” Laura said, “Let’s have a quick bite to eat before we meet Kelly. I don’t like drinking on an empty stomach.”

“The way you ate earlier,” Chris said, as he pulled on his jeans, “I’m surprised you’ve got an empty stomach.”

“I work it off quickly,” she said with a wink. “You know that.”

“Yes,” Chris said, slipping his shirt on and buttoning it up. “I very well know it.”

“Let’s go then.”

“Aren’t you going to put on your panties?” Chris asked, holding them up.

Laura shook her head. “I prefer to go commando.”

“Really?” Chris said, with a smile.

“Yes,” Laura said, “Let’s go and find out what Kelly prefers.”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote