View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 10:39 PM   #1
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Female 22/F Slut begging for Spring Break Dares on a Cruise!

Next week, (sunday 3/25- friday 4/6), Alex (My boyfriend/Master) and I are traveling to Florida to go on a cruise to the Bahamas. Hopefully, this wonderful, sexy and horny Getdare community will make this a trip we will never forget!

We will catch a plane (like a 2 hour plane ride) to florida for the cruise port then go on a cruise for a whole 9 days to the bahamas then we go back to florida to catch a plane ride home. We will be in florida all day sunday (3/25)then we will be at the boat sunday night until We stop at the bahamas for a few days then head back. And this is it’s actually about the journey.

Anyways, boring itinerary aside. I am beggin for some hot fucking dares. Please. Alex and I will be on a huge boat with a pool, a waterslide, rock climbing wall, theatre and more. We won’t have to cook, clean or care. We can eat whatever and have fun and drink!!! It’s supposed to be a fun getaway for us, so why not make it hot!!

I will be packing most of my sex toys, bathing suits, a lot of lingerie, and a lot of condoms and lube. I am begging for some rules, dares and tasks. Please tell me what to pack or what not to pack. Tell me what I can do or not do. But Ultimately, Alex makes the rules or at least enforces them! Alex is the dominant Master.

He loves spanking me, and he asks for un bearable teasing dares for me, please. He also wants to make sure we fuck a lot. I do have my birth control pills, but we will still use condoms. He loves being in control, especially when it’s over me. We don’t want to include other people so keep things just between us. Honestly, what more can a slut like me ask for. But, I am begging for spanks of course. As well as hours of fun with my favorite vibrators!

I do not want to get kicked off, so semi-public dares are fine, but nothing to exposing And we got a suite so we have a lot of room for fun or hopefully in my case torture. I am willing to be Alex’s slut for the trip, but we will reserve some dare free romantic dates of course.

As for the rest of the trip, it’s fair game. Give me spanks, degrading rules, embarassing tasks. It’s spring break! Why not get crazy horny.

We will also have that a short plane ride. I will definitely stash a dildo or a vibe in my carryon. I would prefer not to have dares in an airport but we shouldn’t waste any time.

We will have Wi-Fi during the whole trip so I will report my day as much as I can. I will be reporting this week onwhat I am packing and a more detailed itinerary.

Summary. My master of a boyfriend and I are going on a cruise. With nothing but time on our hands. So hopefully, this is a trip we won’t forget. I am asking for dares to do, rules to follow and some packing tips. I will bring underwear and bras, some bikini’s and you guys can help with my other (hopefully slutty) outfits. I want to do (almost) anything to make Alex happy and horny because that makes me happy and horny. So please share dares that will make him happy! Please.

The slut
is SO excited!!!

This 22 years old female brat
begs to be punished, spanked,
degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Last edited by Hello202; 03-20-2018 at 10:42 PM.
Hello202 is offline   Reply With Quote