View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 05:38 AM   #12
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 4 Your Next Task! (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 4 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
Your master is very happy your next task is to video record yourself using your sister’s toy on yourself, make sure I can clearly see it entering you, do this for at least 10 minutes, I also require you to email me with your sisters email address and mobile telephone number. Remember you may never tell anyone about me unless I tell you otherwise. If you do not do as I say the photos I have of you will be circulated everywhere as well as the recording I have of your sexy sister.
Remember your body belongs to me

From your Master.

Laura again had a difficult decision, however at the same time she knew what she must do. The next day was Sunday and Laura new that Sarah usually went to the gym in the morning and would be out of the way. The moment Sarah left, Laura quickly locked the bedroom door, her next task was to find that blue toys. She was kind of excited nothing had ever entered her pussy before and this toy would be the first. She found what she was looking for in a draw. How come she had never seen it before, was it new?

After resetting up the camcorder she slowly walked across to her bed holding the dildo. Striping out all of her clothes, parting her legs slightly for the camera, you could clearly see her brown bush on view. She copied off her sister and slowly shoved the dildo into her pussy, in and out it went, slowly going deeper and deeper, suddenly Laura started whimpering. She had never done anything like this before and it was turning her on. Hearing footsteps outside her room she suddenly stopped she didn’t want to orgasm and scream the house down.

Laura then loaded her computer and watched the video checking that is was as good as her sisters, before sending it to her blackmailer; she also attached Sarah’s email address and mobile telephone number.

John opened the email and was again excited to find another message with attachment from his slave. He unzipped his trouser and put a hand around his close friend before starting to watch the video. It wasn’t long before he squirted all over his hand. He again saved this video to his favourites and checked if the mobile number and email address where there. He was glad to see everything was done as requested, now what should he do with all this information. He had seen both twins naked and masturbating a couple of days ago this was more than his wildest dreams.

He decided to keep Sarah’s email address and mobile number a secret at present, and knew he had them if needed. Instead he sent an email to Laura saying “well done. I will be in touch in a couple of days, from your Master”

John was going to play Poker with Adam and David later that afternoon and he wondered if to tell them about Laura and Sarah. He decided he would keep part of this a secret and while having a drink of coke before the game he asked his two friends, “Would you like to play strip poker with some girls”. Both Adam and David looked at David puzzled about what he had just asked, “Of course we would do anything to see a gorgeous chick strip”. Johns response was “Would you be willing to strip also” The other two lads both nodded in agreement.

“Who at school would you most like to see strip” was John’s question. Adams answer was Dani he had always had a crush on her. David blushed and said Laura. “Laura who” asked Adam staring at his friend. “You know who I’m talking about, your hot sister.” “Ok if a game was set up consisting of the 3 of us Dani, Laura and Sarah”, would you guys play and go all the way if required. Yea.... was David’s response. Adam was still thinking probably about having to strip in front of his sisters. “Ok” he finally said “how are you going to get them all to play” “Leave it with me” was John’s response.

The three lads then continued their game of poker; this was a usual sort of game other than the thoughts that kept going through the three lad’s heads. When the game was soon over John went home and started to type an email to Laura.

Hi, Laura.
I want you to play strip poker with me and 2 other lads that you now. You must persuade both your sister and Dani to play as well. You may NOT tell them about me and they must be willing to strip totally. You will also get the chance to meet me and see 3 lads strip. Remember if you don’t do this what will happen. If this goes smoothly I promise not to circulate the videos to anyone other than those in the room for the Strip Poker game. I will let you know when and where the game will be, but please get back in touch when you have encouraged both Dani and Sarah to play.

Thank you from your Master.

As Laura checked her emails; she was kind of excited about the possibilities of seeing 3 boys naked, even if she currently did not know who they were. Who could they be, she thought, Laura had never seen a boy naked before and no one had seen her in her birthday suit, she began to get all tingly thinking about it

TO BE CONTINUED ...............

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS LEFT MESSAGES ABOUT THE STORY SO FAR, HOPE THAT EVERYONE IS ENJOYING IT. ANY COMMENTS ARE WELCOME
THANK YOU AGAIN, FROM RACHEL

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote