View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 12:46 PM   #6
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huey11 View Post
Cut a hole in your underwear and push your tackle through.
Put the key in the refilled ice tray in the freezer.
Now, leave the house for at least 4 hours. You MAY NOT button/zip your coat closed.
Take some toothpaste with you and one hour before your return squeeze some onto your glans...

And enjoy...
ive done this now, i dident have to cut a hole in my underwear because they have buttons which i undid, also i may have cheated because i wore jeans but they pushed my cage downwards and felt pretty wierd, the toothpaste felt cool i only wore it for five mins because you dident specify a time and i put it on at home because i dident pass any public tiolets and i dident want to get arrested, it was difficult to get off of my device because of the shape lol thanx for the dare
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote