View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 09:43 AM   #10
Leland
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I am NOT in just a word of succes to all who are gonna do this.
I know how hard and frustrating it is as i am in chastity for a period of 30 days. Luckely only a week to go. And i am counting the days for my release. So good luck everyone.
I know... my old record was almost a month, very hard. Then, after a lot of months from that, I tried again but failed after few days: I was going crazy This challenge is also a way to motivate me! Thanks for your moral support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hg. View Post
(Also, depending on uptake, I have a feeling the other participants aren't going to want to PM every person who gave up before them with dares. I would therefore recommend that before the event begins each participant puts forward a dare that must be done by all those who fail before they do, when the time arises, [unless the participant in question so chooses and feels that they have the time for individual PMs, and say as such instead of a dare] - This would make it less personal but more feasible)
I think this is a very nice idea! I modify the rules then, when we start, I will ask all the challengers to post the punishment dare that all those who fail with honor will do. I will copy all the punishments in the first post. Two more ideas: the partecipant will do also is own dare if he fails; and I will advise all to think about a punishment related to the number of days/hours passed without cumming, so you can start thinking about it, if you like this idea.

For example: "Spank yourself 3*X times on your ass where X is the number of hours passed without cumming" means that you want that, the more one stays without cumming, the more the punish will increase, the more is motivated to continue the challenge; while "Spank yourself 1000-X times on your ass where X is the number of hours passed without cumming" means that you think that, the more one stays without cumming, the less hard the punishment will be, and this will avoid a lot of surrenders the first days. The choose is your, I only hope that the punishments elaborated will be more complex, long and creative of my example.

Loves: bladder control & pee play, risk of pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: people, messy, diapers, wedgies, scat, pics, vids
Leland is offline   Reply With Quote