Thread: Fiction: The Apartment
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 01:36 AM   #17
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Eleven

The Apartment

Chapter Eleven

“I’m so sorry, Miss. I couldn’t help it, I couldn’t control it”. Aimee hopes pleading with Bethany will make whatever is coming her way less intense.

“You know the rules, slut. You agreed to them. You broke them. Now you suffer the consequences”.

Aimee feels a finger spreading coldness around her tight butt hole, exactly like last night before she was forced to take the anal hook

“Please, Miss, please, it was an accident, I didn’t do it on purpose. If I could I would have stopped.

The finger pushes the lubrication deep inside her, wiggling round, coating her butt fully.

Aimee moaned quietly. Despite not really knowing what was about to happen, the finger inside her tight hole felt good.

“Looks like the slut enjoys having her butt toyed with”, mocked Molly who was standing behind the spread girl.

Aimee assumes it is Molly who is fingering her tight hole.

“Of course she does. Don’t all desperate little sluts?” Jess added. “The slut cums without permission when she should have been concentrating on pleasing us. It makes sense her greedy holes are hungry for attention”.

Aimee can feel someone press against her ear, realising it’s Bethany as she begins to whisper…

“Don’t you ever cum again without my permission, do you hear me, slut”?

Aimee nods slowly as Molly removes her finger from Aimee’s hole. “Yes, Miss, I’m so sorry”.

Bethany turns her head, shouting over her naked flatmate. “Okay Molly, Fuck her”.

Amiee feels a heavy slap to her spread butt cheeks. “Beg for me to punish your butt, slut”, Molly snarls.

“Agghh”, Aimee shrieks at Molly’s impact to her butt cheek. She really doesn’t want this punishment. She desperately pulls at her restraints with her feet, but they are secured firmly.

“Don’t you dare embarrass me slut, do what she wants”, Bethany whispers in Aimee’s ear.

Realising she has no choice, she finds the words. “Please, Sister Molly, please punish my butt”. Aimee said them so unenthusiastically and she knew it. She felt another heavy smack hit her cheek.

“Aggghhhh”, Aimee cried.

“Beg properly, slut”, Molly demanded.

Fearful of another smack, Aimee just wanted this all to be over. She used her desperate need for this to stop and replaced the words to plead.

“Please, Sister Molly, please punish my butt hole for being such a slut and cumming. I deserve it, please fuck my hole”.

“Better”, came the final whisper from Bethany before she could be heard standing up and heading back to one of the chairs.

Aimee feels the head of the strap-on that had been pounding her pussy for the past hour or so press against her tightest of holes.

“Shit”, she thinks to herself, “I don’t know if I can take this, it’s one thing being filled with something but being fucked, I really don’t know”.

“Open up, slut”, “Molly commands as she presses the toy firmer against Aimee’s opening.

“Fuuuuuuuckkk”, Aimee screams as she relaxes against the dildo before it penetrates her tight butt hole, stretching it wide and keeping it stretched.

“Here”, said Bethany, “use this on her tits to distract her”.

Aimee felt a pulling of her breasts before a stinging radiated her left breast, then her right. She concluded it was a riding crop swatting her hanging tits from below, as someone, presumably Jess, smacked her exposed breasts.

“Agghhhh”, cried Aimee as her tight hole was being pounded and her soft breasts endured the stings.

KA-CHICK. KA-CHICK

Aimee could hear more photo’s being taken as her butt and breasts are being punished painfully.

“Take it, slut”, Molly taunted as she pounded the toy into Aimee’s increasingly sore, reddening hole.

Aimee lay over the arm of the sofa, shifting in agony, unable to move. No option but to take whatever the girls were doing to her.

“Enjoying yourself slut?” asked Bethany.

“Aaaagghhhh”, Aimee allowed the pain to release from her mouth, “No, Miss, aaaaaggghhhh, fuck, please make it stop, aghhhh. I’m so sorry, Miss.

With that, Molly’s thrusts became shallower and came to a halt before the toy was pulled out from her butt.

“Oh, god, “ahhh”, Thank you, thank you, Aimee responded, aghhh. Her sensitive breasts, still being smacked with the crop.

“We’re not done with you yet slut”, Bethany said as Aimee felt her voice get closer and circle around her. “I don’t think you’re even close to learning your lesson”.

“Please, Miss. I really have, I really won’t do it again. Please”. Aimee pleaded for the punishment to stop. She felt awful already for breaking a rule. That was punishment enough to her, let alone this. She really wanted things to stop.

Aimee felt the seating in front of her give way again before the tug of someone pulling at her chin in an upwards direction. As before, Aimee opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue expecting the girl's pussy to present itself to her mouth.

“Clean it, slut”, Molly said before thursting the toy deep into Aimee’s mouth.

“Aaackkk”, Aimee gagged as she retched at the toy being slammed against the back of her throat. Coughing and spluttering, she tried desperately to move her head out of the way but someone grabbed her hair holding her head in place before having the toy forced into her mouth again.

“Hhhhuurkk”, her throat recoiling again. Saliva drooling from her mouth around the dildo. Her eyes filled up becoming teary before the swoosh of a flogger crashing down heavily on her butt making her scream against the toy.

“You’re such a fucking mess, slut” Molly said as she made fun of the humiliated girl using her throat as an opening like a nurse force feeding a patient.

“Annnggghhhh”, Aimee cried, her screams muffled as the strap-on continued to be forcefully held down her throat, her breasts sore from the crop and her butt on fire from the flogger.

“Ghlease stoh”, Aimee bawled as her body fought against the pain.

“You heard her Jess”, Bethany said sarcastically, “be a darling and stop”.

Aimee let out a whimper as the stinging to her breasts came to an end before letting out an eerie scream as Jess finished by pinching and twisting her nipples hard. Another woosh heard, before the inevitable sting of its tongues whipped against her burning buttocks.

Before Aimee felt like things couldn’t get any worse they did. The crop that was being used to beat her breasts had now made its way between her legs.

“Fuuuuuuuuhhhhh”, Aimee wailed as she winced at Jess who was forcefully planting snaps to her pussy with the leather crop, focusing the sting to her sensitive clit.

Now visibly and audibly crying, Aimee was a mess. The two girls behind her striking her with excruciating ferociousness to her most sensitive areas. The girl in front of her seemingly doing everything she could to make breathing and swallowing as painful as possible. Everything felt tender and swollen. It was unbearable.

Aimee stopped counting the hits to her body, she stopped fighting the toy being burrowed down her throat. There was nothing she could do. There was nothing she could say. She became unable to move, unable to speak. Mumbling when being spoken to, just to signify a response, allowing her moans to release the pain from the beating. Time became insignificant and untrackable. Thoughts became jumbled and unintelligible. Aimee allowed herself to slowly drift in and out of consciousness. Always aware where she was and what was happening but sometimes watching herself from afar. Watching the girls use her body like a piece of meat. In a dreamlike state, Aimee felt like she had been beaten into a hypnotic trance. It was safer to be here than to be a part of what was going on, she told herself. The bright sunlight that beamed through the open blinds faded slowly in Aimee’s mind as she embraced the new environment her mind allowed her to escape to.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post: