View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 03:52 PM   #12
Kevb6240

Chapter Eleven

Her tongue finally touched the tip of my cock, she was about to close her mouth around my head when.
"Stop!”
Chloe shouts.
"Jack, its time to ask someone."
"err... Chloe?"
I said sipping at my drink that keeps getting stronger every time I looked the other way.
Not wanting to join my naked state she chose "Truth."
"You said you've put makeup on Em’s in the past."
"Yeah."
"How did you convince her to go along with that?"
I asked.
"she didn't have a choice."
Chloe replied
"oh was it part of a dare?." Sarah asked
"oh no, no it was not but unfortunately I'm not allowed to say."
Chloe replied.
we all had confused look on our faces as Chloe continued.
"Em’s could you please choose truth?"
Giving a really concerned look Emma replied "not a chance in hell now... Dare!"
Emma replied.
"Take your top off."
Chloe stated.
Without hesitation Emma replied.
“Forfeit!”
But Chloe was ready.
“Strip naked.”
"But that's not fair."
Emma stated
"That’s the game, pick one"

Emma looked around at the group for help but there wasn't much reason she should get to keep her top when I was naked for everyone to see.
She slowly lifted her top up and off and revealed that she wasn't wearing a bra, but instead a thick skin coloured strap tightly wrapped around her chest.
"what's that?"
Mike asked before I got the chance
Emma just sat there hiding her embarrassed face behind her hands.
Chloe broke the confused silence.
“It's what Em’s uses to strap her tits down so she looks like a boy."
"why?" I asked Emma guiding her face out of her hands towards mine.
"I really hate my body, can we leave it at that?" she turned her face away from me at force "Chloe, dare or dare?"
"hmm I guess I'll go with dare then" Chloe says reaching for a shot, once again giving us one hell of a view. Needless to say my boner wasn't going away this time.

"I dare you to remove the dress."
Emma announced to my excitement.
"And before you ask, you can't have a forfeit because Em’s did."
Sarah added.
"Fine."
Chloe said with a hint of excited about the idea. She stood up, pulled her arms through the dress straps and let the red fabric fall to the floor. She stood there seemingly enjoying us all inspecting her naked body head to toe.
She had large round full breast with large dark erect nipples and a short trimmed Bush framing a noticeable damp pussy. Like me, she made no attempt to hide her naked body, that Emma seemed unable to take her eyes off.

As I looked around at everyone's reaction Mike seemed like he was about to full asleep. Was he that uninterested in girls after all. Seeing his head Bob off to sleep over and over again. Chloe shouts.
"Mike!"
Making him jump back awake.
"Before you fall asleep you have to do a dare."
"OK.”
Mike replied half asleep.
"Suck Jack’s dick."
That got his attention and a mix of emotions from me.

On one hand I was really horny and I new Mike liked me. But we had been friends for years and I wasn't remotely gay. Well I don’t think I was. In his drunk tied state he fell to his knees in front of me and before I had time to object his mouth was around my rock hard cock and his warm throat took the whole of my dick as his lips reached my balls that he cupped in his hand.
Unsure how to feel my eyes met Emma's as I noticed one of her hands making its way into her dripping wet underwear.
A girl that I thought to shy to take gym class now sat next to me rubbing her clit as she watched my best friend suck me off.

As the confusion and awkwardness of the situation submitted, it the incredible feeling of Mike's tongue against my penis. Emma lent down and whispered in Mike's ear.
He looked up at my face and then at Emma's. Removing his mouth and giving my cock one last lick. Mike's stood up.
"Have fun, I'll see you all in the morning."
A confused look appeared on Chloe’s face.
“Where are we all sleeping?”
Chloe asked.
Sarah stood up.
“I’m going on the spare mattress, I’ll leave you guys to form a wired sex pile wherever you want. Night!"
As she followed Mike up stairs.
"Aww she knows me so well.”
Chloe shouted back to no response.

As soon as the pair left the room Chloe’s eyes locked onto Emma.
"Strip."
“It’s not your turn to ask."
Emma questioned.
“It’s Mike’s but now it moves back to me as the last one to do a dare... so strip."
Chloe stated.
Emma reluctantly stood up and undid the strap from around her chest and let it fall to the floor.

Kik: Kevb6240

My PM and kik dare list.

I consent to being blackmailed.

Likes masturbation, cbt, humiliation, sph,stripping, piss, being exposed, pic's, public, kik, blackmail.
Dislikes messy, bodywriting and edging.
Limits illegal, permanent, extreme, scat, cam.

My Fictional Story.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote