View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 12:06 AM   #1
denialslut123
getDare Sweetheart

Default [Fiction] Forced to serve

It was Friday night, and like normal I was at the local club with my best friend, Jenny. Every Friday we go out to the same club looking to get laid, and it was easy because well, we were both very attractive women. We were both considered 9-10s by guys, but we were complete opposites. Jenny had brown hair, I had blonde. Jenny was tall, I was short, however we were similar in personalities. We were both extremely adventurous, and had experimented several times. We had tried out bondage, and throughout enjoyed it, but had trouble finding a guy who was in to it. I secretly had multiple fetishes I had explored as a teen. I loved been dominated, but had never told this to anyone, as I was much too embarrassed. I secretly wanted to be spanked, degraded, and humiliated, and it would be better in front of people! I was wearing a shirt, kind of slutty red dress, with a thong and a very slutty, revealing bra that was much too small for me, which was the point. I was on my third drink (man do I love me a fresh fruit cocktail, the taste is wonderful, and it gets me drunk really fast. I was going to go try and find a guy to have sex with for the night, so I put down my drink, and headed out to the dance floor. I found a attractive guy to grind up against, and continued throughout the existing song. I then went back over and picked up my drink, I took a sip and it had a really strange taste. Before I started feeling weird, and realized I had been roofied. I felt myself starting to lose consciousness, and before I knew it I was out cold. I woke up to a mysterious voice saying
"Hello there"
I was really groggy, but quickly realized I had a gag on. I was wearing exactally what I was when I passed out, but I didn't have panties on, it almost felt like metal. The voice went on to say
"You have a chastity device on, it's industrial, and would be nearly impossible to remove"
My hands were handcuffed to the wall, and my feet were handcuffed to the floor, I couldn't move. I could make out a figure in the distance, I quickly came to my senses and start freaking out. My thoughts were racing, What if he is going to kill me?

Does anyone want more?

23/F
[SIZE="5"]Likes/Limits

Give me and my boyfriend dares / rules

Rules

Denied until 8/7
denialslut123 is offline   Reply With Quote