Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 01:09 PM   #203
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

Well I can tell you it was a crazy Halloween night and even a week later I still feel drained, litterally drained of juice...

Once I came back from work, I took a shower, while my girls were getting ready. Once I was clean, I dressed up and got out of the bathroom.

If you saw the movie The Crow, you'll know how I was dressed up. For those stupid ignorants who dont know the hell what I'm talking about, I was dressed with black leather pants, a tight long-sleeved shirt, and black boots.
(of course I put on the boots just before we left). Then I painted my face like in the movie...

My three sluts were all in the dungeon, getting their respective makeups from Tira.

They all came out at the same time, Sophitia first, Katt, last. I can't tell you how impressed I was to see them dressed up like that: i was as if they came straight out of an episode of The Walking Dead!

They complimented me (genuinely) on my costume and makeup, then we got out of the appartment.

Once we arrived at the dancing room, a lot of people was already there. There were witches, leprechauns, sorcerers, smurfs (!!!), somekind of a goth-like version of Hermione Granger and even a dude dressed up as Optimus Prime!

As soon as she saw the black slave that she had bitten a few months ago (fairly recognizable even if he was disguised as Blade, the vampire killer), Tira started to growl and show signs of hostility... I took her leash and I pulled sternly on it once to set her straight and once I told her to stay quiet, she sat back on the car seat and kept silent. I saw Katt rubbing gently her back to calm her down and Tira curled up against her. It wasn't the first time she did so, but it was a first to see her being so clingy to Katt, as if she wanted her to hold her back to make sure she wasn't going to mess everything up.

-I want both of you to keep an eye on Tira, I told my two sluts. If she attacks that buck again, his mistress will hold me responsible, since I'm her Master.
-As you order, Master, said Sophitia promptly.
-Your word is my law, Master, replied Katt in a weak voice.

Ever since she was punished, she was hesitant to speak out loud, even when she was addressed to. She must've learned her lesson.

We got out of the car and into the hall, where all the guests were gathered, speaking enthusiastically, sharing tips and advice on their costumes. Music was already playing loud and The Cult Of Personality was blaring out of the speakers.

A petite slave, dressed as Tinkerbell, was handing copies of the map for the treasure hunt that the slaves were to take part in, with a special price for the one who would bring back to his/her Master/Mistress the object that was to be found...

Not being good in english at giving explainations, I'll skip the whole process and just tell you guys that not all the maps were the same.

Some argued that I had an unfair advantage, since I had 3 slaves under my rule.
I laughed and told them that no one said that there was to be a ''slave Limit''...

Thats all for the first part. see ya soon.

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote