Thread: Non-Fiction: world cup finals dare
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 10:39 PM   #3
riley138

Default world cup dare part 2

its like 3:30 am and i told him that i started posting what we are doing on the site. so hes like cool go ahead . the first thing he had me do is call him sir. if i have any questions i have to call him master jamal.

he leads to his room and he has a cheerleader uniform. i had to put on and do cheers for him without any underwear, of course. "sir," i go "can i use your name or do i have to use sir?" he sits down and says "boy get over my knee now" he spanked me bare bottom. man, it stung. it still kinda hurts. i do my cheers with my long brown hair in pig tails with just some lip stick. he told me he likes his girls natural.

after awhile of doing this he said "slave draw me a bath." "yes sir," i reply. "now get out of that uniform and wash that lipstick off." "yes sir" i say
"strip me now slave" and i do it i lead him into the tub and turn to walk out. "here are going, boy" "sir i thought you would want some privacy, sir." "your not here to think" "sorry sir,"i go. "wash me, slave." he demands. "um master jamal, where's your washcloth?" "there isnt any you must use your hands," he says grinnin that toothy smile of his.

as i start to wash his body, the tension between us is thick. im still naked starting to bone up. i wash his chest and stomach his eyes are locked in this intense gaze. "master jamal could you kneel for me sir?" "um what, oh yea sure" i start to wash his 5 incher and nutsack. "mmmm" he purrs i peel back his foreskin and clean his gland. "please dont stop" so i keep pumping him until he shoots his stuff in my face. then i finish washing him. "thank you, riley" "your welcome jamal" he leans like hes going to kiss me and then he says "ok back to the game"

i help him out of the tub. i reach to let the water out he stops me and starts to pee into the tub "ok your turn" so i pee. "now take your bath." "what..... master jamal?" "you heard me and you have to wash your hair too" i get in the tub and wash my hair and body. it was soo disgusting he left me a towel to dry off and that was our first night.

he told me his plan for sleeping hes making me drink 3 large glasses of water hes going to tie my hands behind my back and hes zippering me up in a sleeping bag.

dislikes pee, tied up,

limits poo, drinking pee, extreme pain,

Last edited by riley138; 07-12-2010 at 07:23 PM.
riley138 is offline   Reply With Quote