Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 04:24 PM   #202
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

Well October is passing slowly and winter is getting closer and closer.

Summer clothes have been put away and autumn clothes are now in effect.
Of course, in our little appartment, its a bit different. I have to crank up the heat to make sure my sluts don't freeze to death. For those who don't know what I'm talking about or just forgot, all of them are wearing only body harnesses. No clothes allowed for them when they are inside. That, and their collars.

Katt used to wear that leather apron I bought her, but I've decided to give her a harness too.
Sophitia manages well the two sub-sluts under her, but she understands and remembers that when I get in the place, I call the shots.

Last week, I had a bit of a headache and I needed some quite time, relaxing on the couch. Despite my orders to remain silent, Katt spoke. I didn't care about what she said, she just spoke. For her disobedience, I made her wear Tira's gagball all day long, until it was time to go to bed.

I didnt starve her, I only gave her 5 minutes for a quick meal, twice that day, and I sent her to bed early. To bed... more like to the carpet at the end of my bed. No pillows, just a blanket.

Tira and Sophitia were rewarded: Tira got her favorite treat (big jerky beef strips) and Sophitia some strawberry icecream.

I think Katt learned her lesson, because even 2 days after the end of her punishment, she only spoke when addressed to.

Tira expressed her wish to get new breasts implants. I guess she's a bit envious of Sophitia and Katt who both have jugs (Katt has humongus jugs), while hers are a bit more in proportion with her small frame. I told her I would take it under consideration, but my mind is already set. I'll grant her this birthday gift, which is due next month.

On Halloween's evening, the other Masters and I chipped in to rent a dancing hall near where I live. We expect to get a lot of people that night and we already began setting up the place:

There will be a lot of decorations, games, and even a ''treasure hunt'' for our slaves. To avoid any ''unfortunate intimate contacts'' between slaves, the girls will have to wear a chastity belt, while the male slaves will have to wear a cock cage. A tight one.

I've already picked our theme for my slaves: they will be dressed up as video game babes, while I will dress up as Eric Draven, the main character from the movie The Crow, starring the late Brandon Lee. If you haven't seen this movie yet, I order you to watch it. I mean it. Its an official order.

Tira will dress up as a goth version of Princess Zelda. She has already completed the costume: all that was pink on Zelda's dress is now red, while all that was white is now black. All the ornaments that were originally golden are now gray-ish, even the tiara. She'll wear black eye shadow, black lipstick and a white blush to look very pale. She even bought red lenses to change the color of her eyes. She'll complete her makeup with fake bloody tears and fangs... I didnt want to see her fully dressed until that evening...

Sophitia chose to be a blond goth version Lara Croft. While Tira went through a lot of work to create her costume, Sophitia opted for a more simplistic costume. She argued that it would be more practical for the treasure hunt. She tricked the costumed a bit though: while she'll be wearing the usual accessories that character carries on in her adventures (gun holsters with fake guns, small back pack etc), her short pants will be black instead of brown and she cropped the y-back tank, and pierced small holes in strategic places... Also, Tira will create a special bloody makeup for her mistress.

As for Katt, she chose to become a goth version of Tifa Lockhart for one night only, with her (very) short black mini-skirt, cropped white y back tank two sizes too small for her and thin black suspenders. She'll have the long black gloves and the small fingerless leather gloves. Tira will also provide her with a bloody makeup of her own.

Until then will relax and enjoy life together.

I'll keep you posted for the outcome of this party
I'm sure its going to turn into some sort of fuckfest... we'll see

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote