View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 04:44 PM   #22
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 4

Jade quickly made her way up towards her room. She noticed a naked girl in a conversation with an older sister and it quickly relieved her, knowing that all of the pledges were going through with this situation. It made a lot of sense why this could have caused Cat to leave, but after everything that Cal had told her about this sorority, about the great sisterhood it could be, a little bit of embarrassment wasn’t going to discourage her this quickly.

Jade walked down past the doors on the side of the corridor, reading each name as she went by. Finally, she found the room she was after. The door still had Cat’s name on it, along with her sister’s, but Jade knew it was her room. Not just by what Monica had said, but half her belongings had already arrived and were sat on the floor and one of the beds. Miraculously the bed was already made and Jade sat down on it and stared around her new home.

A tear formed in the corner of her eyes; she had actually made it to the place she dreamed of. Jade didn’t care if it had been by a weird technicality, by the fact that another girl wasn’t up to the challenge. All that mattered was that she was here, and it was one of the happiest feelings Jade had ever experienced.

The door to the room opened and three of the older sisters of the sorority walked in holding the rest of her belongings. Jade smiled to them and thanked them for bringer her stuff. She recognised each of the girls from her month of culling. Two of them were senior girls, Sophie and Louise. Both of them nodded in acknowledgement to Jade before dropping her things, smiling and quickly leaving. The other girl was a junior girl who had always seemed really friendly when Jade had talked to her during culling. She never seemed to be that wild but still quite fun and incredibly smart; she’d even helped her with some work she’d been struggling with at one point.

Unlike the senior girls, Becky lingered after dropping off Jade’s belongings. She stood in the doorway smiling, not being able to resist having a quick look over the new pledge’s body. “So Jade, I’m glad to see you back, not that I wanted to see Cat go. We aren’t meant to say this, but I scored you really highly in the voting, thought you were a superb fit for the sorority. Not to mention you have a stunning body,” Becky stated, grinning.

“Umm… Thanks,” Jade replied, her cheeks going a light shade of red and her hands naturally moving to cover her breasts.
“No point doing that love; I’m going to see plenty of them in the next week,” Becky said, letting out a light chuckle. Jade lowered her arms, knowing what the junior girl was saying was almost certainly true.
“How does the voting work?” Jade asked, intrigued.
“Sorry, but I’m not allowed to tell you that. Hopefully you’ll find out for yourself this time next year. I really do hope you settle in well, and I know Monica probably gave you the aggressive run down of what’s expected this week,” Becky said. Jade nodded in response. “Well, it isn’t as bad as Monica probably made it sound. For most people, it’s actually a lot of fun.”
“That’s good to know,” Jade responded. Given how the last hour had gone, she was still quite nervous about the week ahead.

“I’m assuming that you are getting Cat’s older sisters now she has gone?” Becky asked.
“Yeah, Monica said that was what would happen,” Jade replied.
“OK, that’s the main reason I wanted to talk to you. You’re junior sister is Mia right?”
“Yeah. Cal told me quite a bit about her, but I don’t think I’ve met her properly though…”
“You won’t have,” Becky cut her off. “Mia is almost certainly my best friend in the sorority. We were roommates for the last two years. However, she hasn’t been involved much lately unless she has had to be. I understand her situation, but it is a little bit unusual.”
“Why? What happened?” Jade asked. Becky let out a small sigh.
“That isn’t for me to tell, but she hasn’t been her usual self lately. If anything, she used to be the life of the party, but recently, you’re lucky if you see her for more than a few seconds,” Becky said. Jade listened intently; she could almost hear a sadness radiating out of Becky’s words, like even talking about it was painful. She wondered what could have actually happened. “Anyway Jade, what I wanted to say, is that if you need someone to talk to, a big sister to say and don’t really want to talk to Monica and can’t talk to Mia, feel free to come to me about anything.”

Jade smiled; it was such a caring gesture. Even when she could see some sort of sadness running through this girl, she was offering to help her out and adjust to the sorority. “Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. If you ever want to talk to me, not that you would, I’m more than happy to listen.” Becky gave a quick smile.
“One piece of advice, especially with your older sisters, is to be ready for anything and keep an open mind,” Becky said.

“Jade! Oh my fucking god! What!” the unmistakable voice of Iris exclaimed from the doorway. As Jade snapped around to see her sister, she was momentarily taken aback by the nude form of her twin beaming at her.
“Hey Iris, nice to see you again,” Jade replied coolly.
“How are you here? I mean…” Iris started excitedly.
“I’ll leave the two of you to it,” Becky said. She smiled at the two excited twins and made her way out of the room. As soon as they were alone, Iris ran at Jade eagerly and wrapped her arms around her sister’s body. It felt weird to Jade, feeling her sister’s naked body press against her own. In fact, it was probably the first time she had even seen her sister naked in over a year.

“So how come you’re here?” Iris asked enthusiastically. Jade pulled herself away from her sister’s hug and sat down on one of the beds. Iris sat opposite her, the smile somehow seeming to grow further. Jade was struggling to take her eyes away from Iris’ body. It seemed so strange to see her in this way, especially considering how comfortable her sister seemed to be in that state.

“Well, Cat, your old roommate has dropped out. Apparently I was eleventh on the list of pledges, so I got a call off Monica today asking me to join. So, here I am,” Jade explained quickly.
“Yeah, she seemed really upset when they asked us all to strip last night. She was very hesitant and reluctant,” Iris stated.
“Unlike you I see,” Jade taunted, “You seem to have adapted quickly.” Iris let out a quick laugh.
“Well, you know me… I’m pretty much up for anything. I doubt it’s the only thing we’ll have to do this week.”
“What do you mean?” Jade asked.
“Well, Monica also got Cat to kiss her last night, and implied that she might have to do more later in the week. The whole rule of doing anything that your older sisters say as well. Whatever it is though, I’m sure the two of us are up for it,” Iris explained.
“I had to kiss her earlier as well, as a demonstration. I have to say, she was a really good kisser,” Jade said, her cheeks reddening slightly as the words came out.
“Oh yeah,” Iris said, raising her eyebrows suggestively before laughing. That was it; the two girls were back to being as comfortable as ever. They chatted, joked, and arranged the room how they wanted it. They discussed what might be coming next and just relaxed. Iris told Jade who her older sisters were. They were Jenny, the gymnast who was friends with Cal, a sophomore girl called Dana and the treasurer of the sorority, Natalie.

The two girls talked for hours until they were interrupted by a sophomore girl. “Hey there, you need to make your way down to the dining room. The second day of pledge week is about to begin. Nice to see you again Jade; glad you made it in the end,” Rhea said happily. She turned and left to make sure all the other rooms were empty. Jade and Iris stood up and together, walked downstairs and into the dining room. Almost all of the other girls were already there. Jade paused for a moment as she saw what awaited her. All of the older girls had formed a circle around the room and in the middle there was a group of naked freshman. It took her a moment to realise that she was also stripped like the rest of them. Only when Iris tugged her arm, she made her way over to join the group.

A few of the freshman greeted her warmly and congratulated her on joining them in the sorority. Jade looked around the older sisters. They were talking amongst each other, paying no attention to the obvious abnormality in the room. The last stragglers of older sisters walked into the room and took their places in the group. Only then did Monica begin to speak.

“Good evening ladies. A quick announcement before we begin with the formalities. As many of you may already have noticed, Cat has decided to discontinue with pledging this sorority. This is obviously a disappointment as we don’t like to lose any sisters. However, we now have the honour of welcoming back Jade to the group, and I’m sure she will become a phenomenal sister to us all,” Monica declared. Jade went red as all of the sisters turned to stare at her.

“Now, back to pledge week. Jade, please come forward,” Monica said, indicating for her little sister to join her at the front of the room. All eyes in the room followed Jade as she nervously wandered across to the president. She stopped in front of the older girl and awaited instruction.
“Well done, I’m glad you’ve learned the way so quickly,” Monica said, giving a light smile. “Welcome everybody, to the second day of pledge week. I do hope you all managed to get some rest last night. You may feel a little confused at the moment, or even a little bit… excited,” Monica said, adding an edgy undertone to the last word.

“All of you probably have many questions, and as the loving sisters we are, we have decided that your questions will be answered. Tonight, for the first time, you will be guided by one of your older sisters. You will have the chance to ask her anything that you wish to know, but as you already know, you must obey her every demand. Jade here, will be selecting which older sister that is,” Jade explained and left a pause to allow everyone to mull over her words.

“How do I select a sister?” Jade asked nervously. Monica’s authoritative tone and demeanour made her uneasy, almost scared of the president and the power she had. She somewhat wished she had a different senior sister, but knew that at least Monica probably could tell her everything she wanted.
“That is a good question Jade,” Monica replied and picked up a small bowl from the pile of chairs nearby. “There are three pieces of paper in here. You will select one and then read it.” Jade quickly reached into the bowl and picked out a piece of paper. She wanted the attention to be away from her as quick as possible. She hurriedly opened the small slip.

“The paper says juniors,” Jade said loud enough for everyone to hear. The comment was met by noise from all sides. The junior girls seemed to be celebrating whereas everyone else seemed a little bit dejected.
“That’s a shame,” Monica stated, “I hope you junior girls have a great time.” On that note, Monica left the room, followed by a stream of seniors and sophomores. At that point, the pledges waited as one by one the junior girls came over and took hold of a freshman. Jade watched as Jenny walked across and took Iris’ arm, almost seeming to double check she actually had the right twin before leading her from the room.

Becky walked over and led a girl called Holly out towards the lounge. Only a minute or so later, Jade realised she was in a dilemma. Nine junior girls came over and led nine freshmen out of the room. However, Mia was nowhere to be seen. Jade was the only person left standing in the dining room, naked and alone. What was she supposed to do now? Her older sister wasn’t here. She considered going to find Monica and asking the president, but she didn’t really want to inconvenience the strict girl. She thought back to what Becky had said about going to her for advice. However, she had already departed with another pledge.

Jade knew that she had questions, and she certainly wanted them answering, but what could she actually do about it. Another minute passed and Jade still hadn’t moved. She had initially thought that somebody might realise and come for her, but everyone had already left in one way or another. She knew that Mia had barely been present at anything over the last month, but for some reason, she had still expected her older sister to turn up for something like this. What the hell could have happened to make her abandon all of it. Cal had talked about this girl as if she was a legend. Apparently her and her older sister had been part of what had made Cal’s experience at the sorority so great.

How could a girl go from the life and soul of the sorority to almost nonexistent within it? Whatever the answer was, Jade knew that she needed to find it out. In her mind, there was only one way that could happen. She had to find Mia.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

Last edited by sarahsarah; 07-09-2016 at 05:22 AM.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote