Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #40
FLCL

Chapter 13

Rachel and Dakota both rolled threes to get the game started back up again. They both removed their shorts to reveal the panties everyone had already seen when they undressed for the dance. Rachel was wearing plain cotton black panties and Dakota was wearing a red lace thong. Somehow, even after dancing naked, Dakota seemed embarrassed to be sitting in her panties.

After that Sarah rolled a 5. Her dare was directed at me, "Pat, I dare you to let us tie you to the couch and do whatever we want to you until we get bored." Rachel left the room and came back with a handful of my dad's ties from the hallway closet. "We can use these!" she said.

I laid back with my hands stretched above my head. The girls tied my wrists and ankles to the legs of the couch. It felt strange to be tied up naked with my dad's ties. My heart raced with anticipation of what was going to happen. Lindsay leaned down so she was face to face with me, her beautiful breasts hanging in my periphery, and said, "close your eyes." I complied.

Suddenly there were hands all over my body. Touching my dick and balls. Rubbing my stomach. Caressing my face. I squirmed with pleasure and ticklishness. At one point I could feel four different hands on my dick at the same time. Fingers went down behind my balls and tickled my sensitive areas.

As my dick got harder and more sensitive, my squirming got more uncontrollable. I started moaning involuntarily. The girls began to giggle but didn't stop playing with me. I felt two different hands start traveling up and down the length of my dick in unison. The hints of an oncoming orgasm started tingling throughout my body.

As the girls giggling intensified and the stroking reached a fever pitch, we heard a voice, "What is going on?" Suddenly all of the hands left my body and the giggling halted. I felt so exposed and alone, my hard dick longing for release. I opened my eyes to see a confused Marie standing at the base of the staircase.
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote