Thread: Pluky wonders
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 12:28 AM   #43
dgforyourpleasure
getDare Sweetheart

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Do you ever accidentally break a Sub's limit ?
/
Have you ever had your limit unintentionally broken ?

How do you handle it ? How do you react ? How do you forgive ?
If you want to hear my thoughts on this from a sub perspective, I am more than happy to PM you, just let me know!

Quote:
What do you feel (for Subs)/expect a Sub to feel (for Doms) from talking about oneself as third person, using terms such as Sir's toy, this fucktoy, etc istead of I ?
I think ace covered it very well what I would want a sub to feel by referring to themselves in 3rd person- expansion of control, establish an element of the power dynamic, it is a rule after all, sense of agency. In addition, anytime I had to use the third person when in a play session, I feel like I have to focus on that so much that I can't really get stuck in my head and thoughts. It forces me to focus on what we are doing and that is another factor that I enjoy especially when I am too in my head about things. And another reason why I would like to use it on a sub at times. I saw that you have to do this for a week. Good luck! It is defiantly not easy to do, but I hope it is a positive experience for you.

Quote:
Do some people with a Submissive side here give their own selves rules ? Is it like they are dominating themselves and holding themselves accountable to something because they can't find a Dom ?
Since I am currently not owned, I thought I would share a bit about my thoughts on this. I think we all have some rules to help us keep accountable and on track. I don't consider it domming myself for setting a time that I should probably try to sleep by for work even though bedtimes are typical for some in bdsm. So there are obviously like distinctions of course. But, I am guessing you are talking about other types bdsm rules like no orgasms and etc. I don't set anything for myself in that matter, but I do have play partners and I do try to hold myself accountable to what I have decided to do with a play partner or rule/task/dare I have been given and also like the purpose behind it. Like let's say I have to do X amount of edges a day but am not denied, than I won't start my day with an orgasm, I will obviously do all my edges first. Tho I never been in the situation (and don't really understand the point of having to do edges daily if you can orgasm at will), but just as example of trying to follow the purpose around things and not cheat the system. Or lets say I was given a task to do, then I am not gonna orgasm without permission while doing the task or during a play session unless it was obviously stated that I could.

Before giving me tasks please take a look at:
Toys, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, and much more

If you want to learn more about me check out my AMA or just ask me:
AMA
Pending Tasks

Dungeonmaster's submissive<3
I along with all my orgasms belong to him
dgforyourpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote