Old 01-19-2018, 10:18 AM   #21
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Hey

1. How long you want the rules to last; 3 weeks
2. Which sex you are; male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random); 9
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled?; mix of full and ruined
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards.; no pass
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both; just a report via PM
Hiya Hugh. Well I like brave guys and 3 weeks at level 9 with no pass card means you will be running on empty as you have to have at least 18 orgasms.

Your orgasm days are every day except Tuesday because who wants to cum on a Tuesday? lol

Your orgasm times are 10:00-11:30 am or pm and only one orgasm per day whether you want to or not. Flip a coin when you plan to masturbate and heads means you have a failed orgasm and tails means a full one. However, at the weekend you can swap failed and full orgasms by drinking your next pee (no cheating).

If you forget and miss a day you have to pay an orgasm penalty which means the next day, even if it is a Tuesday, you have to have multiple failed orgasms in your underwear and socks until you have a dry orgasm and the underwear and socks stay on for 24 hours.

Don't forget to PM me a report. Maybe weekly rather than one for all three weeks might be easier for you?

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote