View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 05:05 PM   #42
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
That's an amusing report, DrippingHoles! And I totally approve of the loose top. But definitely, we ain't still got clear responses to our research questions... You'll have to carry on futher investigations, with both the girl and the guy!

--------------

On a side note, I noticed something interesting: your nickname was clearly stated as DrippingHole (singular), although I misspelled it as plural in the last message. Funny, though, that you were very quick to adopt the new version.
Don't worry, that's fine with me! But we'll have to justify the change...

In your bedroom, at a time of your choice, leave the door open (10 cms at least), strip naked and kneel in front of a mirror. Set your phone to record a video. Put a clothespin on your tongue. Now, looking at the horny, pathetic girl in the mirror, finger yourself. Use some of the drool dripping on your chest to lubricate your fingers, and play with your nipples too. Go on like that, alternating between nipple and clit play. You may stop only when both your pussy juices and your saliva have dripped to the floor. No orgasm, of course.

Now, you can say you've earned your new, improved nickname, DrippingHoles...

Keep the video on your phone for at least 48hrs, and until you used it at least 2 times as a masturbation support.
DrippingHoles is pleased that you enjoyed her report and that you approve of her loose top. DrippingHoles can't help but wonder if her flatmate will have wanked off to the image of DrippingHoles' cleavage while DrippingHoles herself stays denied and desperate!

DrippingHoles didn't even realise she had adopted the misspelled version until you pointed it out. Of course, DrippingHoles must live up to any names given to her. DrippingHoles will do the task as soon as possible.

For now, it's time for the nightly edges and then off to bed...

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post: