Thread: Non-Fiction: Male hotel locker room
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
wedgie_man

Default Male hotel locker room

PART ONE-- entering

So I'm 17 and I was staying at a hotel over the weekend and they had a water park so I went down and saw the locker room and went in! And no one was In there. This locker room was kinda small it had a little area of lockers then a small bathroom area and some open room showers! So I walked around and stud then I found a locker I wanted and I started by taking my shirt off then my shorts which left me in my boxer briefs! I decided this wasn't exciting so I walked around in my briefs until I heard the door so I ran back and stood there and this man came in and kinda just stared at my buldge then he walked over by me and his locker happened to be next to mine! And he was coming hack from the water park so hevjust smiled at me and opened his locker! So then I got out my suit and I started putting it on over my briefs and he said arent u going to take off ur underwear before swimming and I said don't worry I have another pair and he said oh ok just making sure! Then he.............

LIKES- humiliation, sph, dominated, edging, orgasm control, being called names, anything underwear!, cum control, dares, masturbating

Kik: undielover19
Selling my used underwear!! Pm or kik for the link!

Forced to add the following:
Kik dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94290
wedgie_man is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to wedgie_man for this post: