View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #4
calhud

[QUOTE=SarahYoung;792228]How does it works?
[B]What to wear:
Boy
10 points: smallest shoes, tightest pants (no jeans), no underwear, no shirt, smallest jacket

Chase/follow
Boy
3 points: follow a female person for 15 minutes. She must be within 5 steps all the time and you must take a picture of her.

Humiliation conversation
Boy
2 points: 'sometimes I don't wear underwear' and 'cock'

Humiliation question
Boy
1 point: excuse me, can I kiss you?

Streak
Girl and Boy
3 points: wear nothing and run for 40 seconds

Public toilet
Girl and Boy
3 points: go inside a toilet stable. Take off all your clothing and leave them on the ground, then enter a different stable. Sit on the toilet for 60 seconds before returning to your clothes.

Shopping
Boy
1 point: whipped cream and chocolate sauce

Clothing stall
This dare must be done within a clothing chamber or a clothing shop.

Girl and boy
3 points: undress, get naked, first masturbate for 5 minutes don't cum, then walk outside, walk to the part where the clothing hangs, pick an item, return and try on the item. Masturbate for 1 minute while wearing this item. Then return the item while still being naked. After that, return and get dressed

Inside a shopping mall
This dare must be done inside a shopping mall. It is not that hard, so you should all be able to do the dares, but remember its not as easy as it looks, cause there always people around you!

Girl and Boy
3 points: walk around for 15 minutes, but with two clothing items less, 1 of them will be your jacket, the other one you need to take off is your choice.

Outside secluded
Girl and Boy
3 points: Get naked and sit down on the floor for 3 minute

report back
All
2 points: Ride a detailed report in this tread, tell what you did, how it went, how you felt and how the reactions where

Will report soon
calhud is offline   Reply With Quote