Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 03:31 PM   #115
moretech

Default Page 83

“Damnit” said Amy followed by Lisa saying “I win, so I choose to get Gene’s dress” while she, Amy and Harry rolled the dice. Lisa rolled a 3 while Amy rolled a 4 and Harry rolled a 5 making it that nobody lost any clothing. “Okay, so since Amy is now out of the tournament she can also be used for Challenges.” added Rose. “Next up Colin vs. Janet” “Okay, this challenge will be for the participants to drink three glasses of beer as fast as possible, the person who is the fastest wins, and as my participant I choose Amy” said Colin. “And I will choose Sam” replied Janet. The group prepared the glasses of beer and placed them in front of Amy and Samantha. “Three two one go” said Rose to which Samantha and Amy then started to drink. After the first glass Amy said “I still hate this taste” before taking the next glass and starting to drink that. After she was done with that she went to the third glass and started to drink again until she was halfway as Samantha then said “Done, I win” “Good job my participant” said Janet to which Colin and Amy were disappointed. “Okay I will choose to get Nicole’s dress” said Janet followed by rolling a dice. Janet rolled 6 while Colin rolled 5 and Amy rolled 2. “Okay, so Amy, you will already lose a minimum of one piece, but as Colin is naked, you will also roll with him again, if you are lower than him, then you lose the second piece too” said Rose to which Amy sighed and then rolled the die again with Colin. Colin got 3 while Amy got 1. “This sucks” said Amy while taking off the T-shirt and shorts making her completely naked again. “Colin, you can now also be used for challenges.” added Rose followed by “Next up Janet vs. Lisa” “Let’s make the participants random for this challenge by picking names from a bag, two males and two females, the challenge will be male one will fuck female one, they are on the same team while male two will fuck female two, also on the same team. The first team that is not moving the dick in and out of the pussy for two seconds will lose, so if you are inside and you are not moving back and forth you lose and if you are out you lose, that is for those two seconds” said Janet “Okay, go ahead and pick your names” replied Lisa to which Janet grabbed the bag and pulled out he first name “Kati” she said while holding up the paper causing Kati to sigh and then say “Alexis, care to take pictures again” “Sure” replied Alexis while Janet pulled out her second name “Jeff” she said. “Now for Lisa” said Rose to which Lisa pulled out a name and then said “Tyler” followed by taking another name and then said “Sam”.

Samantha and Jeff looked at each other and then sighed before both getting into position with their team. “Okay, make sure the dick is inside, when both ready we will begin” said Rose to which Jeff pushed his cock inside Kati’s vagina followed by Tyler pushing his cock inside of his Sister. “Three two one go” said Rose making Jeff and Tyler starting to move back and forth inside of the girls. After a few minutes Tyler cummed inside Samantha but kept on moving back and forth not stopping to which Samantha is glad and disappointed at the same time. Everyone was carefully looking at the four fucking with the guys mostly looking at the breasts that jiggling from the fucking. A little later Jeff also cummed inside Kati and didn’t think and stopped fucking her. Two seconds later Rose said “And the winners are Lisa, Tyler and Sam” to which Jeff suddenly remembered that he was not supposed to stop. “Okay, I choose to get Jean’s panties” said Lisa followed by rolling the dice. Kati was still laying down while Alexis was taking pictures of Kati with the cum dripping out of her. Shortly after Janet, Kati and Jeff also rolled a dice. The results of the die were that Lisa rolled a 4, Janet rolled a 1, Kati rolled a 2 and Jeff rolled a 2. “well then, Janet, Kati and Jeff, roll again” said Rose to which Janet sighed and then they all rolled again. Janet rolled a 1 while Kati and Jeff rolled a 6 and 3 respectively causing Janet to have to take off 3 pieces. “Guess I’ll be naked again” said Janet as she took off the clothes. “And you can now also be used for challenges” said Rose.

“Next is Jesse vs. Alexis” said Rose. “Let’s make it more fun” said Jesse “Alexis, I say that whom ever loses will give all of the clothes that they have to the winner, do you accept?” Alexis started to think for a moment and then said “Ah, sure, why not?” “As for the next challenge, let’s play a memory game, there will be twenty cards placed on the ground, facing down, two of each number, with these cards the participants have to flip them over one by one and match them, if they did not get a match then the cards go face down again and the second participant tries” said Jesse “Oh, like the card game memory?” asked Alexis. “Yup, the person with the most pairs will win” said Jesse. After placing the cards down Jesse said “I choose my buddy Harry as my participant” “I will choose Tyler” replied Alexis. Both Harry and Tyler then started the challenge and after about ten minutes the winner was decided. Tyler got 6 pairs while Harry got 4. “So, I win, time to give all your clothes to me” said Alexis to Jesse. “Fair is fair” replied Jesse as he started to take off the clothes. “Now you still have to do die rolls too and Alexis still gets a choice from the pile” said Rose. “Oh right, I choose this” said Alexis as she grabbed the first thing she could which was Nicole’s bra. Alexis, Jesse and Harry then rolled the die which resulted in 6 for Alexis and 1 for both Jesse and Harry. “Ok, Harry and Jesse, roll again to see if Harry loses clothes or not.” said Rose. Jesse rolled a 3 while Harry rolled a 1 causing Harry to lose both the pieces he is wearing. “This was a good round” said Alexis with a smile. “Next up, Jesse vs. Lisa” said Rose.

“I have a deal for you Jesse, if you win then I give all the clothes I have to you while if you win then all the people you own will not be yours anymore and Ian and Jeff will not own me anymore but instead you, do you accept?” said Lisa to which Jesse started to think “If we make a minor change to it then yes, the change I want is that I will still own Amy and you will still be owned by either Jeff or Ian, your choice” “Deal” said Lisa “Okay then, the next challenge will be involving all of the naked people” said Lisa “All the girls will be on all fours and blindfolded, the guys will then push their dick inside and fuck them, the girls will have to guess who is fucking them and the least amount of guesses is the winner, the girls will be the ones that are split up between myself and Jesse so we each get 4 girls and each guy will fuck each girl at least once for both of us” added Lisa. “Okay, let’s pick in turns” said Jesse followed by “My first choice will be Gene” “Sam” replied Lisa. “Janet” “Rose” “Kati” “Jean” “Ok, my last one is my sister, Amy, so the last one, Nicole, is yours” said Jesse. Each of the girls then went to stand on all fours next to each other and got blindfolded. Once this was done Lisa said “Okay, Jesse can choose the first guy and who he will fuck but we will do so without making a sound” Jesse went to Harry and then pointed at Janet. Harry moved over to Janet, grabbed her sides and pushed his dick inside followed by moving it in and out of her. “Harry” said Janet hoping to be correct. “Nicely done, first guess” said Lisa making Harry stop fucking Janet and then got up. “My turn now” said Lisa while walking to Jeff and then pointing at Amy. Jeff walked over to Amy and then without first touching her, pushed his dick inside of Amy causing Amy to moan a little in surprise followed by saying “Ian”. Jeff just kept on moving his dick in and out of Amy for a little before Amy said “I will assume I was wrong, is it Harry?” Once again nothing was being said and Jeff kept on fucking Amy to which Amy replied “Jeff” “Three tries” said Lisa followed by Jeff stopping to fuck Amy.