Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 12:11 PM   #114
moretech

Default Page 82

I am able to post again now, the personally stuff is resolved so I should be able to post again almost daily.

__________________________________________________ _________

“Both participants have to have the same number of clothes, they have to strip naked, jump five times with legs and arms opening and closing for each jump and then put their clothes back on, the first person to complete wins” said Jesse. “That sounds good, okay, Jesse, go ahead and pick your participant, I will choose after you” “I choose Jean” said Jesse followed by Tyler saying “And I choose Rose” “Okay then, We start when you Jesse says start” said Rose. “Start” said Jesse right away causing Jean to drop her panties to the ground and Rose to take off the dress. Jean already completed two jumps by the time Rose started. Shortly after Jean was done and wearing her panties again while Rose only just completed the jumps. “Rose loses, as you said, there is a chance that the losers lose their clothes, what did you mean with that?” said Amy. “Well, now Jesse, me and Tyler roll a dice, those who have a lower number than Jesse will lose clothes” replied Rose. They each rolled a dice, Jesse got 2, Tyler got 6 and Rose got 5. “No clothes lost this time” said Rose as she put the dress back on. “I also get a piece of clothing from the pile” said Jesse to which Rose nodded. “I choose to take Sam’s shoes” “Okay, next up, Janet vs. Amy” said Rose. “The next challenge will be to pick up some balls and carry them to the other side of the room without ever touching them with your hands, the person who got the most to the other side in five minutes time will be the winner” said Amy to which Janet replied “Okay, I will choose Jean” said Janet followed by Amy saying “I choose Jeff” The group got some small balls ready and a timer ready before saying “On your marks, get set, go” to which Jeff managed to get a ball in his mouth right away as well as able to use his arms to hold two more before going to the other side while Jean struggled to get one to hold. At the end of the five minutes Jeff carried 13 balls over and lost two along the way while Jean carried over 5 making Jeff and Amy the winner. Amy, Jean and Janet then rolled a dice. Amy got four while Janet got 5 and Jean got 3 causing Jean to lose her panties and become nude. “I also choose to get Jesse’s shorts” said Amy as she picked them up and put them on.

“Next up, Colin vs. Lisa” said Rose. “Okay, the next challenge will be to do handstands, the person who does the longer handstand wins” said Colin making Lisa nod and then Colin said “I choose Samantha for this” followed by Lisa saying “I wanted to pick Sam, but oh well, I will choose Kati” Samantha and Kati both got ready and then at the same time started to do a handstand. After a short time it was clear that Kati was struggling while the ex-cheerleader Samantha was having no trouble at all. Shortly after Kati stopped doing the handstand as she was falling over making Samantha and Colin the winner. “I will choose Nicole’s dress” said Colin followed by Colin, Lisa and Kati rolling a dice. Colin got a 2 making Lisa and Kati happy, Lisa rolled a 6 to her delight and Kati rolled a 1. “Damnit, okay fine, I lose this shirt” said Kati before stripping naked again. Colin then took the dress he got and put it on covering his whole body while at the same time making the others in the group giggle.

“Next up Alexis vs. Nicole” said Rose. “The next challenge will be a striptease and the people not in the challenge will give points for the performance.” said Alexis followed by adding “And I choose Harry for mine” “I choose Rose as that is the only other person that is wearing something” Harry and Rose started to dance to no music and started to give the strip show, Rose seemed to have some trouble with the dress and was clumsily removing it while Harry seems to be just fine and was able to give a good strip show causing most of the girls to say Harry and Alexis won the strip show. “I will choose to get the tuxedo” said Alexis followed by throwing her dice. Alexis rolled a 1 while Nicole and Rose rolled a 5 and 6 respectively.

“Janet and Tyler, you two are up now” said Rose. “Okay, for this challenge I say one of the two participants has to be male and the other female, they have to fuck doggy style and whom ever cums first loses” said Tyler followed by Janet saying. “Okay, sounds good, I choose Kati as my participant” followed by Tyler saying “Ok, well that will be interesting, I choose Ian as mine” Kati sighed and then asked “Jesse, will this count for the other task I still need to do for you?” “If Ian cums first, then yea, and you will also still need pictures” replied Jesse. “Okay, Alexis, do you want to do take the pictures again?” “Sure” replied Alexis who then took a camera and waited for Kati and Ian to get in position. Ian started to push his dick inside Kati causing her to moan. For the next few minutes Ian kept on moving in and out of Kati’s vagina making both of them to come closer and closer to getting an orgasm until suddenly Ian unloaded inside of Kati. “Kati and Janet win” said Rose followed by both of them walking away from each other and Kati posing for a picture with cum dripping out of her. “Tyler, as you lost again and are out, you can now also be used for challenges” said Rose. “Okay” replied Tyler followed by Janet saying “I choose to get Sam’s skirt” as she picked it up and put it on followed by rolling the dice. Janet rolled a 3 while Tyler rolled a 4 and Ian rolled a 2. “As Ian is already naked the loss of clothing will now be rolled between Ian and Tyler, if Ian is lower than Tyler then nobody loses clothes while if it is the other way around then Tyler loses something” said Rose causing Ian and Tyler to roll a 3 and 6 respectively. “Okay, no clothes lost” said Rose “Nicole and Lisa” you’re up now.

“The challenge this time will be including four participants, if that is okay” said Nicole “Sure, let’s hear it” said Rose. “Okay, so participant one and two will be mine and Three and four will be Lisa’s, participant one has to make participant three cum before participant four made participant two cum” she said. “Okay, fair enough, Nicole, you can first pick your first participant, then Lisa her first and then you your second followed by Lisa her second” replied Rose “Okay” replied Nicole followed by “I choose Jeff as participant one” “I choose Sam as my first participant” said Lisa followed by Nicole saying “Jean as my second” “And Harry as my second” said Lisa. “Okay, with that, Jean and Samantha please stand up with your legs spread so Jeff and Harry can stimulate you until you cum” Both Jean and Samantha went to stand with their legs spread in front of Jeff and Harry. Jean was very nervous as not only is she naked in front of the group for the first time today, she will now also be fingered until possibly an orgasm in front of the whole group. “Three two one start” said Rose making Jeff move to Samantha and start to finger her while Harry went to Jean and started to rub and finger her. After a short time it was clear that both Samantha and Jean were getting close to getting an orgasm as they kept on moaning and were breathing heavily. Shortly after Jean had her orgasm followed by Samantha having it about ten seconds later still causing Jean, Jeff and Nicole to lose. “Okay, so, Nicole, Jean, Jeff and Lisa roll a dice” said Rose making them all roll a die followed by Lisa saying “I choose to get Jesse’s T-shirt”. The die stopped on 3 for Lisa, 1 for Nicole, 3 for Jeff and 3 for Jean. “Ok, so it’s not a lower number so they are okay while Nicole, you have to take off that dress and also be able to get used for future Challenges” said Rose to which Nicole dropped the dress to the ground and nodded.

“Next up, Jesse vs. Amy again.” said Rose. “The Challenge this time will be for the participants to strip the other participant completely naked and then dress them again in the shortest amount of time while the person being undressed is not allowed to move and has to have their limbs moved to however the other person positions them.” said Jesse followed by saying “And I choose Tyler as my participant”. “I will choose Rose” said Amy thinking that the dress will be hard to take off and put back on properly. Rose and Tyler walked up. “Okay, Tyler can go first, strip me naked and get me dressed again, three two one go” said Rose while Alexis put a start on a stopwatch. Tyler made the dress fall to the ground in 5 seconds and then pulled the dress back up and on completely as it was in another 15 seconds. “Well, that was fast, just 20 seconds to strip and dress Rose” said Alexis. “Time to switch” she added to which she then said “Three two one go” making Rose starting to strip Tyler. She could easily take off Tyler’s underwear but was struggling with the T-shirt. After a little Tyler was naked and Rose started to put the clothes back on his, first the T-shirt, which went better than taking it off and then the underwear. “43 seconds” said Alexis. “Crap” said Amy realizing her plan went wrong. “I choose to get my underwear back” said Jesse followed by Jesse, Amy and Rose rolling a dice. Jesse rolled a 6 making Amy and Rose be slightly annoyed. Amy rolled a 1. “Okay, I take off Nicole’s bra” she said as she took the bra off from under the T-shirt. Rose rolled a 4 to which she sighed and then took the dress off making her naked. “Twin fight, Colin vs. Alexis” said Rose. “The next challenge will be throwing darts, the person that has the biggest points with three darts will win” said Alexis. “Okay, I choose Rose said Colin followed by Alexis saying “And I choose Ian” Both Rose and Ian grabbed their darts and tossed them after each other, Rose got 86 points while Ian managed to get triple 20s for all three darts giving him 180 points and the winner. Alexis, Colin and Rose rolled their die to which Alexis got 4, Colin also got 4 and Rose got 1. “Just like before, due to me already being naked both me and Colin now have to roll again. If I am lower than Colin then he does not loose the dress, otherwise he does lose it” said Rose. Colin rolled a 4 again while Rose rolled a 5 causing Colin to lose the dress he is wearing. “and I will choose to get Jean’s dress” said Alexis. “Okay then, now, Amy vs. Lisa” said Rose. “This challenge will be two males and two females, as we only have two people still dressed they will be the two males and then the two females will be taking their clothes off and then put them on again, the faster one wins, however, the person being undressed has to try to stop the girl as the person being undressed is on the other persons team.” said Lisa. “Okay, then my male will be Harry and my female will be Kati” replied Amy. “Okay then, so Tyler, you’re on my team and Sam, you will be stripping Harry” Samantha sighed but said “Okay, fine, I’ll strip my brother and then dress him again” They all got into position and then started to undress the guys. Both Kati and Samantha were struggling but Samantha was making some progress with unbuttoning Harry’s shirt followed by able to pull it and his shorts off while Kati was unable to lift Tyler’s arms and therefore unable to take the T-shirt off of him. Samantha noticed that and then started to dress Harry again, again with some difficulty but able to do it. Once Harry was dressed again Samantha looked at Kati and Tyler and saw that they still did not get the shirt off causing Samantha, Lisa and Tyler to win.