Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 04:12 PM   #108
moretech

Default Page 79

“I will try again, Jack for Amy” “What, why me again?” complained Amy to which Kati didn’t say anything and rolled the die which stopped on 1. “Shit, okay fine, Jack for Lisa” Luckily for Kati this stopped on 6 “Great, now Sarah for Lisa” said Kati to which she rolled a 5. “Damnit, okay, Sarah for Janet” Kati rolled the dice once again landing on a 2 “Okay, as Jack and Sarah were supposed to be owning the loser and this got transferred these two options are now gone, no, they do not own Janet and Lisa” said Charles which annoyed Kati but she didn’t say anything. “Okay, Colin for Janet now” Kati rolled again which stopped on a 5 causing Janet to also own Kati. “That is all that you could have tried as everyone here now owns your body” replied Charles. “Unless you wish to try your luck” he added. “What do you mean?” asked Kati “Well, You can choose to remove all ownership people except one girl of your choosing and one guy of our choosing with a die roll, same rules, but if you fail then everyone, including our siblings but not parents, except two by drawing a name, will own your body. Do you take this chance?” Kati started to think for a while and then said “Same rules, so even is I succeed and odd I fail?” “yes” replied Charles to which Kati said “Okay” to everyone’s surprise. Kati rolled a die again which stopped on 6 giving her a lucky break. “Okay, for the girl that stays my owner I choose Amy. Who do you choose for the guy?” The group huddled up and discussed for a little before saying “Since only Colin and Jeff are here we decided to be one of them, as Jeff did not want you as his due to being together with Sam we chose that Colin stays your owner” said Alexis “Okay” replied Kati disappointed. “Also, have you been able to convince Gene to join one of our games yet?” asked Charles “Uhm, no, I tried but failed” said Kati ashamed. “Okay, so you will be fucking five guys then” Kati sighed again but did not say anything.

“Now that this game is over, Everyone, I give up the slave time I have on you and also give up the body owning I have on you, the reason for this is because I am actually in a relationship now with someone else so I don’t want to have the owning of slave time anymore” said Charles “thank you” replied everyone to which Kati put on her panties after taking the handcuffs off and the anal plug out. Alexis, Jeff, Colin, Charles, and Janet put their clothes back on while Lisa and Amy stayed naked. The group chatted for a while before Amy suddenly said right as everyone was getting ready to leave“Okay, since I have to be nude when I’m with you guys, so will Kati, Janet, Lisa and Alexis with the same rules as me, so when we’re at the house of one of the people that have been in the group we will be nude starting the moment we leave this house today” Those affected sighed and then everyone said their goodbye’s, put their clothes on for the ones they were allowed and left to their own home.

Shortly after Jeff got home he called Samantha to let her know what happened at which point she decided to also just have her body owned by Jeff rather than it being slave time to which Jeff happily agreed. Kati on the other hand, instead of going straight home went to a pharmacy to get the Anti-pregnancy antidote and consumed it right as she got home but after she stripped naked in front of Colin and Alexis so there is proof that she can now get pregnant. Right after Kati did this Colin said “Since you have to fuck five guys and I am one of those five, let’s do that now, I’ll meet you in your room” Kati nodded and then started to walk to her room making sure she took her clothes to her room too. A few minutes later both Colin and Alexis came into the room, Alexis with a camera. Colin took off his clothes and went to lay down on Kati’s bed. “Go ahead, fuck me” he said followed by Kati walking over to Colin, climbing on top of him and lowering down on his dick. Once Kati had a comfortable position she started to move up and down on Colin’s dick while Alexis took some pictures of the two fucking. Kati kept on moving up and down until she felt Colin cum inside of her vagina. “Okay, that part is done, now I need to take a picture with the cum coming out of my pussy” Kati got up and posed for Alexis to take a few more pictures making sure her vagina has cum dripping out of it and is in clear view. After the two pictures got send to Jesse Kati decided to take a bath and make sure she cleans herself up completely while also trying to get as much cum as possible to come out of her vagina. Once she was done bathing she went back to her room and cleaned it up before going to sleep.

Later that day Kati received a text from Jean asking if she wanted to come to Rose’s surprise birthday party in a few days. Kati saw that the message was send to everyone that knew about the games they had played except for Rose. “Sure, what time does it start and where?” asked Kati hoping it would be somewhere public so she doesn’t have to be naked. Shortly after Jean responded with “Our place, at 9am on Wednesday”. Luckily for the whole group Rose’s birthday is always at a holiday where they don’t have to go to school.

June 14 of the year 3421
On the day itself Kati arrived last due to doing her daily being “milked” before going to the party. When she arrived she walked inside, took her shoes and dress off making her naked once again. She then walked into the room where the group is which allowed her to see that Amy, Lisa, Alexis and Janet are also naked while Jesse is wearing a t-shirt and shorts, Samantha is wearing a skirt and shoes but no top, possibly some panties. Tyler is wearing a nice tuxedo, Ian is wearing jeans and a button up shirt, Harry is wearing some loose T-shirt and sweatpants, Jean is wearing a summer dress, Rose is wearing a nice shirt and pants, Colin is wearing shorts and a t-shirt, Jeff is wearing a button up shirt and some loose pants, Nicole is wearing a nice dress. Charles is not there but Gene, Kati’s 16 year old sister, is who is wearing a fashionable dress.

“well, we’re all here now as Charles said that he would not be joining us” said Jean. “Okay, Rose, first off, happy 18th birthday” added Jean followed by everyone else also saying “Happy birthday” “As it is your birthday you get to choose what will be done, and if you don’t choose anything then we will just be having some fun from hanging out together” said Jean followed by Rose saying “Okay then, let’s start by changing some of these clothes as it’s no fair that there are five naked girls and no naked guys” This caused everyone to wonder what Rose had in mind until she said “Okay, I will write down some options and then I will get each of you to pull a paper out of a bag, whatever is on the paper is what you will wear and then you will draw another paper for the second bag to see who will take those pieces off and give it to you, you can not wear anything other than what the paper says”. Rose then started to write some stuff on some papers, fold them up and put them in a bag. After she got done she got up and said “Let’s do this alphabetically, first name, so Alexis, come pull your paper” Alexis pulled a paper from the bag and then gave it to Rose. “Okay, so Alexis will wear pants, now pull a name from this bag” said Rose followed by Alexis pulling a name out and once again gave it to Rose. “Oh, well, lucky you” she said before taking her own pants off revealing her panties followed by Alexis then putting on Rose’s pants. “Next up, Amy” said Rose to which Amy went into the first bag and just like Alexis gave the note to Rose. “Okay, so Amy will wear a shirt and panties, now pull a name for who will give that to you” she said making Amy pull a name out of the second bag. “Colin” said Rose after getting the note from Amy. Colin took off his T-shirt, shorts and underwear and then gave his underwear and T-shirt to Amy after which Amy put both of them on and Colin put his shorts back on.