Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 04:18 PM   #106
moretech

Default Page 77

Both Amy and Colin left the room allowing Kati and Charles to go in the room. As Kati entered the room she tried to say something but the gag made Charles unable to understand her so he took the gag off allowing Kati to say “remove the gag from me and wear it yourself” to which Charles put the gag on himself allowing Kati to leave the room. Alexis quickly said “You made him wear the gag” to which Kati said “Correct”. Alexis then went into the room and smiled at Charles. “Okay Charles, first I want you to take a selfie of yourself wearing that gag” Charles did just that and then looked at Alexis. “Okay, now send the picture to my phone” she added smiling at Charles. Charles once again did just that to which Alexis left the room. “Okay, I will guess you got him to take some clothing off” said Jeff “Wrong” replied Alexis “Damn, okay, then I am guessing you put handcuffs on him” “Wrong again, Colin, your turn” said Alexis. “I guess you spanked him” “Nope, and now it is Lisa’s turn” “What, I don’t get two turns?” “No, because it’s Jeff that first got wrong, so you would have only had one” replied Alexis “Okay, fine” said Colin followed by Lisa saying “I will not guess” as she walked towards the room. After she got into the room she looked at Charles and walked closer “Well then, let’s take this off” she said while pulling his shorts down. Once Lisa got out of the room Janet looked at her and then said “You took something off him, some clothing” to which Lisa nodded “Great, I get two options” she replied while walking to the room. Once Janet got into the room she looked at Charles and smiled before grabbing some handcuffs and putting them on him. After putting the handcuffs on Charles she decided to spank him as hard as she could. Once done Janet left the room and looked at Amy who said “I heard the slap so one of the things you did was spank him while the second thing I will say you got him to take something off” “Wrong on one but right on the spanking” replied Janet to which Amy smiled and went into the room. “Okay Charles, I got two things I can make you do, as I am already naked so will you be” she said to Charles before taking his underwear and shirt off. As both Amy and Charles left the room Kati and Lisa went inside.

Kati looked at Lisa and said “Ok Lisa, put a vibrator inside your pussy and make sure it is on” to which Lisa sighed and then grabbed a vibrator, turned it on and moved it under her shorts and panties pushing it inside her wet lips. After Lisa put the vibrator in completely and took her hand out of her panties Kati left the room. “Ok, I will guess you got her to take off some clothes” said Alexis “Wrong” replied Kati to which Jeff said “You made her put a toy inside” “Oh my, you are correct” said Kati allowing Jeff to do two things to Lisa. As Jeff walked into the room he saw Lisa and smiled before walking closer. “prepare for what I will do to you” he said with a grin on his face. Jeff took an anal plug and handed it to Lisa to which she sighed and just like with the vibrator pushed it in her ass while still wearing her clothes. After she put it in, Jeff spanked Lisa’s ass hard making loud noises. “Well, they probably heard that, so you will get to do more things” grinned Jeff before leaving the room. “well, we heard the slapping so you spanked her and I will say you also took some of her clothes off” “Wrong on the clothes, so you only got two” said Jeff. Colin went into the room and just as Charles had told him to do before kissed Lisa and then also handcuffed her hands behind her back. Once Colin came out of the room Charles said “You kissed her and you handcuffed her” to which Colin said “Correct” knowing full well that Charles cheated for this. Charles went into the room and saw Lisa, who was clearly starting to feel the effect of the vibrator inside of her. “Well, let’s undress you a little” said Charles before taking the loafers off Lisa followed by then taking her pants off revealing Lisa’s panties. “Two more things I can do” he smiled before adding “Now then, let’s turn this to max speed” while reaching inside of her panties and turning the vibrator up to max speed. “One more thing, and I will choose to do” he said before taking a short pause “I will choose to make you give me a blowjob” Lisa got on her knees in front of Charles to which she then started to suck on his dick until he cummed all over her face. Once this was done Charles left the room allowing Janet to guess what Charles did with Lisa. “I say you took off some of her clothes, I will say out of the four things you did that twice, then you also got her to give you a blowjob and I don’t know what else you could have made her do, so I choose not to guess for that” she said.

“Nicely done, you guessed all 3, now go and get your seven things from her” said Charles to which Janet went into the room. Janet looked at Lisa and took the handcuffs off her. After the handcuffs were removed Janet took off Lisa’s top revealing Lisa’s bra followed by taking that off too. “Okay Lisa, that vibrator that you have inside you, you will move it in and out of you until the end of the game” Lisa looked at Janet and then said “Okay” before moving her panty to the side revealing her pussy and the vibrator followed by moving it in and out of her pussy. “Now, while you do that, I will spank you” smiled Janet while moving in behind Lisa. Lisa bend over a little bit allowing Janet to give multiple hard spanks on her ass until Janet stopped and said “Picture time” with a smile taking her phone and grabbing a full body picture of Lisa in just panties. “Lastly, I want you to offer your body ownership to Jeff instead of me, so with that Jeff does not own me anymore but instead owns you” “Okay, what did he all own on you?” asked Lisa while moaning “Everything, whole body” “Oh, Okay” said Lisa which then allowed Janet to leave the room. “Okay, Janet, you got her to take off a piece of clothing twice followed by spanking her and you also took a picture of her, other than those I will not guess” said Amy. “Holy, that is all correct, so you can make Lisa do 11 things” replied Janet before Amy went into the room. “Okay Lisa, what will we have you do?” asked Amy as she looked at the topless Lisa. “Let’s take those panties off first” she said while pulling them down. “Okay, as I want to be partially nice, I will take out the plug you have inside your ass” she added right before taking the plug out. Once Amy did that she moved her hands to Lisa’s breasts and started to fondle them, making sure to stimulate them as much as possible. “Eight things to go, hmmm, okay, Lisa, the next things is that I want you to finger yourself for a minute, so you can stop the vibrator moving for a short time” Lisa took the vibrator out and then started to finger her while Amy started to think of more things for Lisa to do. “Okay, that’s enough, no need to take the vibrator inside you again now, so six more things to do, next you can sell your whole body to me, so just like other people own your body I now do too” she smiled while looking at Lisa who sighed from hearing this “Okay, what else?” “While were at it, Charles doesn’t own your whole body yet, lets change that, instead of just mouth, pussy and boobs, Charles now owns your whole body instead of Charles owning my mouth” “Okay” replied Lisa. “four more things, okay, uhm” said Amy while starting to think a moment “Okay, I got it, I want you to let me fist you for a little” Lisa went to lay down and spread her legs allowing Amy to move between them and push her hand inside Lisa’s vagina. Amy kept on pumping in and out of Lisa followed by starting to fondle Lisa’s breasts while fisting her until she said “Okay, for the second last one I will get you to give me all your panties and bra’s, so no more wearing those as long as I own your body and lastly, when you are hanging out with me in one of the houses of any of our friends you will need to be naked just like me” Lisa nodded before both Amy and Lisa left the room.

Kati and Janet then went into the room. While Kati and Janet were in the room Amy explained what was done so everyone knew what Lisa has to do from now on. Inside the room Kati said “Well, so far everyone has been just taking off one piece of clothing at a time, but never said the following, Janet, strip naked” to which Janet sighed and took off her jacket and tattered top, followed by her loafers, then her skirt, after the skirt Janet took off her bra revealing her breasts to Kati and then let her panties fall to the ground. As this was done Kati left the room and Alexis said “I guess you got her to take off a piece of clothing” “Correct” replied Kati allowing Alexis to go in the room with two things for Janet to do. Alexis saw the naked Janet and then said “Well, that’s interesting, okay Janet, you get to have some fun, first you will get to roll a dice, with each number representing a person from the group that is here skipping you and Charles, who ever the number lands on will be who owns my body instead of Charles owning my body, then you get to roll a second dice, if the number that you roll the second time is the same or lower then you will also sell your body to this person, if the number is higher, then we both become the property of everyone in this game.” “Are you sure about that?” said Janet to which Alexis replied “Yep, I don’t want it to be one sided, since you’re already naked, this way Jeff won’t be able to guess what I got you to do” “Okay” said Janet as she rolled the first dice. The die stopped on 2 representing herself. “Sweet, Charles does not own me anymore, now for the second one, please roll a one” said Alexis as Janet rolled a second die which landed on 3 “Oh, darn, okay, guess we become the property of everyone in this game” said Janet “Yea” said Alexis somewhat disappointed “Is that everyone that was in the game before as this is still part of that or just the people that are here now?” asked Janet.

“Good question, let’s roll a die for that, one and two is just the people here, three and four is everyone that has been in the game before, five and six is everyone that has been in the game and siblings” “Okay” said Janet who rolled another die which stopped on 4 “Oh, shit, okay, fine, everyone from all the games it is” said Janet and Alexis before Alexis left the room. Jeff then guessed “Okay, I am guessing you got her to take clothes off” “Nope, that’s wrong as Kati already made her be naked, what is your second guess?” replied Alexis “Uhm, okay, then I guess not to guess for my second one” Jeff then went into the room and saw his naked sister standing there. “Okay sis, I got one thing for you to do, I will record you in your birthday suit for five minutes, in that time you can do anything, except cover up” said Jeff as he took his phone from his pants that is laying on the ground in the room. After grabbing his phone he turn on the video record feature and recorded Janet while being fully exposed. After a few minutes Jeff stopped the video and walked out of the room. “I am guessing that you recorded her” said Colin “Correct” replied Jeff to which Colin went into the room. “Okay, I got two things with you, while you were in here we already let everybody know that Charles cheated before so unlike then I can do whatever I want to you, so to begin, I will fuck you in the ass” he said while looking at Janet. “Okay” she replied while turning around giving access to her ass. Colin walked up to Janet and lubed up her ass and his dick before pushing it inside Janet. While Colin is fucking Janet he also decided to move his hand around and finger Janet’s pussy. After a while Janet, who was already horny, had an orgasm which is when Colin stopped fucking her ass and left the room. “Judging from the way you look I will say you fucked Janet and you also fondled her” said Charles while looking at Colin “Correct for one” replied Colin to which Charles went into the room and saw Janet still breathing a little heavier due to the orgasm she just had.

“I got two things with you, so I will get you to wear this gag instead of me and lastly I will get you to give up your current guess wins to me” “That’s cheating” Janet replied “No, there were never any limitations set up for this” Charles responded making Janet feel very annoyed followed by her saying “Fine”. Charles then put the gag on Janet and left the room. “Oooh, I know, you got her to wear the gag” said Lisa quickly “But I don’t know what else you did so I won’t guess” which allowed her to go into the room with Janet. As Lisa walked into the room she went over and started to finger Janet. Janet started to moan and then Lisa decided to change the fingering to fisting her while Janet was still standing up. Lastly Lisa put in a vibrator inside Janet’s vagina. “Make sure it stays inside” said Lisa before leaving the room. “I guess you fingered Janet, fisted Janet and also put a vibrator inside of her” “Correct, nicely done Amy” replied Lisa to which Amy went into the room. Amy walked up to Janet and then said “First out of six, tell me, is it true, did you and Alexis become everyone’s property?” Janet nodded. “Great, second out of six, even though I could do this at any time, from now on you are not allowed to wear anymore underwear, that includes bra and panties” to which Janet nodded “Next, I want you to wear this plug for a while” said Amy while handing a butt plug to Janet. “Four out of six, if you get some options with me, I want you to remove any and all toys and restrictions off me” followed Amy while Janet is putting the plug inside her ass. “Fifth, I want you to video tape yourself daily and send it to me, in the tape you have to be at a very minimum either topless or bottomless and it has to be clearly visible” Janet nodded “Lastly, I want you to fuck Jeff once a week and send me the video of that each time for as long as you are younger than 17” Janet sighed and then nodded before leaving the room.