Thread: Non-Fiction: Spring Break
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 04:00 PM   #3
denialslut123
getDare Sweetheart

Day 2:

First thing when I woke up I found a nice looking Dress, and put on a bra and a thong. I walked downstairs to breakfast and saw Jake sitting at a table, so I grabbed some food then sat across from him.

He said "Hey, how's it going"

I replied "Alright, hbu?"

He said "Got reallly bad blue balls, thanks for that."

I said "No problem, maybe I can fix that later tonight"

He said "How about right now?"

I said "Nah"

He said "How about you at least show me something, don't remember a whole lot from last night. You should take your panties off."

I said "But theres a ton of people around, and I'm wearing a dress."

Jake said "Even better."

I followed his instructions and tried to stealthy take of my thong, but it was pretty obvious if anyone was actually looking. I tossed him them under the table and he slid then in his pocked.

Jake said "so, how about we continue that truth or dare game?"

I say "Sure, why not."

Jake says "So, This question might seem a bit odd, but what's your deepest, darkest, sexual fantasy?"
Now, I didn't expect this, but for some reason I decided I'd tell him the truth.

I say "Don't be scared off by this but I want to be tied up, brought to orgasm countless times but never given release, and used by whoever has me tied up. Another one would be being blackmailed, and being extremely embarrassed.

I was really nervous about his reaction but he said
" Wow, how odd. My fantasy is to tie someone up, and bring them to orgasm countless times, and use them.

To be continued
Welp, I just finished writing about the day and exited out on accident. Great.

23/F
[SIZE="5"]Likes/Limits

Give me and my boyfriend dares / rules

Rules

Denied until 8/7

Last edited by denialslut123; 04-17-2017 at 04:20 PM.
denialslut123 is offline   Reply With Quote