View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 12:05 AM   #4
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Mary’s Challenge, Day 1
By Jappio

Part 4

The window opened, and a young woman was standing there. She was looking away at her computer as she began to talk. “The food will be here in a moment. The total will be,” her sentence trailed off as she turned and looked into the car for the first time.

Mary shut her eyes. This was it. Another stranger would get the chance to look at her naked body. Even with her hands hiding the worst spots, she was still naked. Her face was red and her hands were trembling. She’d been more exposed before, but this seemed different. This wasn’t an accident; this wasn’t someone who knew what was going on. This wasn’t even like Mary was confidently flashing her. She was just trapped naked in the car, and unable to hide.

The silence was killing Mary. It seemed to last an eternity. Even with her eyes shut she knew that everyone had to be looking at her. Mary just wished that Jenny and Julie would get their food and just leave. She wished Jenny would just drive away. Mary wished she’d just wake up, and this was all some sort of dream.

“It will be $16.75,” she finally finished. Mary opened her eyes to see the lady still staring at her, but it seemed like she somehow accepted the nudity. Mary wasn’t sure what to think. Would it have been better if she did react differently?

A new fear crept up as the woman in the window turned and walked away. What if she went and got some of her coworkers to come look?! Mary didn’t want to be seen by more people. She looked around, as if to find a way out. She knew it was probably not a great idea to leave the car and run off, especially not in the middle of town. She’d have nowhere to go.

When the lady came back, Mary tensed even more. Yet when Mary didn’t see anyone behind her, she thought she was spared at least a little less embarrassment.

“So, what is this all about? I figured you’d have driven away by now?” She asked.

“Oh, no, nothing like a prank. More like a bet,” Jenny explained.

“That’s cool, you’ve got some real courage girl, you know that?” the lady said.

As embarrassed as Mary was, she couldn’t help but feel a little pride. As crazy and embarrassing it was to be sitting there naked, Mary figured it probably did take some amount of courage to do it. “Thanks,” Mary managed to say.

The food soon arrived, and they were just about to go, but before that could happen. “Real quick Mary, give her a quick flash for a tip!” Julie said.

“What!? No way! She probably wouldn’t want to see anyways!” Mary said as she just gripped her body tighter.

“Actually, I think it would be pretty cool,” The girl behind the window admitted. Mary looked around her. Three pairs of eyes stared at her, expecting her to.

Would Jenny and Julie deduct a point if she didn’t? Did they really expect her to flash this girl?

Mary could feel her nipples beneath her arm. She could feel her pussy below her hand. Could she really bare all that to this woman?

To Mary, it wasn’t just the nudity. She wouldn’t just be showing her naked body. She’d be showing her naked body to a stranger in public.

Mary thought about what would happen if she didn’t. What if Julie pulled her arms away again? Could she stand struggling naked, her body shaking about in front of this stranger? What if she loses a point? Maybe the final challenge would be to be handcuffed and taken through the drive through in the middle of the day?

Mary’s heart raced. She wasn’t sure what would happen if she didn’t show herself. She thought if it would be better just to bare herself now, not make it worse later.

Even with all the worry, embarrassment, and fear, Mary also couldn’t deny her other feelings. Her body felt like it was tingling all over. Her nipples were hard, and she could feel moisture gathering against her hand. She wanted to hide and cover up, but something inside her was telling her to expose herself, to let her body be seen.

Silently, Mary slowly moved her hands to her sides. Everyone silently gazed at her naked body. Mary shut her eyes, and tried to ignore everything around her.

Mary couldn’t ignore everything though. With the window open, she could feel the cool night breeze blow through the car. She felt Goosebumps popping up on every inch of skin. Yet even with the cold air against her skin, she felt her skin was on fire. She could actually feel the blush in her cheeks.

“Wow, totally nuts! You go girl!” Mary heard the woman comment. Mary didn’t dare open her eyes, but she felt the car start to move. They were finally leaving!

Even before leaving that parking lot, Julie was patting Mary’s shoulder. “Good job, that was very well done!”

Mary was silent though. She was still running through her head what she had just done. She had sat naked in the car, and even flashed the woman working there! Her entire nude body had been seen by a total stranger!

Mary tilted her head down and looked at herself. Not a single thread of clothing to hide any part of her. She had just been seen that same way. Mary knew she was blushing a deep red. She could still feel the warmth in her cheeks, and even saw a red coloring spread across the top of her chest.

Her sitting exposed in the car was a thought that was lost on Mary at this point. Mary couldn’t get her mind off of what happened, and how it was making her feel.

Her nipples never once softened; they were still extending from each breast. She didn’t need to see between her pressed legs to know she was wet. She felt warm, and a constant tingle was running up and down her body.

Mary didn’t move. The embarrassment was paralyzing. The adrenaline was heart pounding. The arousal was breathtaking. She didn’t know what to do, or how to feel.

She honestly was very embarrassed. She didn’t want to show her body off. She didn’t want to have a stranger see her naked in public, flaunting her body. The woman may have encouraged her, and it didn’t make Mary feel guilty, but that didn’t lessen her blush.

She couldn’t relax for a moment. With thoughts of what happened still swirling, she couldn’t help but relive it in her mind. She couldn’t help but wonder if things would have been better if she didn’t do it, or if she had somehow did more.

She could hardly keep herself from touching herself either. She knew if she was alone in the car she wouldn’t have been able to stop herself from masturbating.

Mary’s friends decided to not disturb her for awhile. They figure a few moments to think to herself would do her some good.

Mary was starting to wonder if she was Ok with how things were going. Could she take more of this type of stress? She didn’t want to show her body off, the embarrassment was a lot. Yet the thrill was undeniable. She wasn’t sure if she kept doing this stuff if she’d be able to handle it.

Eventually she became aware of her surroundings. She worried that while riding naked she might have risked someone seeing her still sitting naked in the front seat. She was also concerned with where they were going. She vaguely recognized where they were. They were a couple of blocks away from Jenny’s.

“Are we done yet?” Mary asked, finally speaking for the first time in awhile.

“Well, we were actually thinking, once you sort of woke up, we’d stop and let you out. Let you take a little walk home,” Jenny explained.

Mary thought about it. It was late, but not too late. She knew that the neighborhood wouldn’t be dead at this time. People weren’t going to be going to bed quite yet. She also only just got done being exposed; this was a very sudden extra task for the night.

Mary knew she wanted to though. She knew it would be fun to sneak around. She hated to admit it, but it did sound fun.

Mary knew though it was risky. She didn’t want to be seen again. She wanted to be able to stay hidden, and the distance seemed too far this early in the evening.

“I don’t think I want to do that… I’d rather stay in the car till we’re back,” Mary admitted. She knew this was going to lose her a point, but she didn’t care for now.

“Ok, if that’s what you feel is right, we’ll go home for now,” Jenny said, and without another word they continued towards Jenny’s. Mary was shocked. They didn’t threaten or penalize her! Were they just going easy on her because of what she had just done?

Mary didn’t want to push her luck though. She’d just leave the topic alone. She was relieved she’d be able to just go inside and relax a little.

The three got back to Jenny’s, and besides the short run to the door, Mary was finally safely inside.

“Wow, that was lots of fun!” Julie said, sitting on the couch. Mary couldn’t stop blushing as she sat in one of the chairs. Jenny sat next to Julie, and the two seemed to have their eyes on Mary.

“I don’t know… that was so embarrassing,” Mary said as the memories were already flooding back.

“Probably, but you did good! So, on a scale of 1-10, just how aroused are you?” Julie asked.

“What!?” Mary shouted, startled by the suddenly personal question. “Where’d that come from?”

“Oh, well it’s no secret the way you enjoy these things. We all do. Also, your nipples haven’t stopped being hard!” Mary instantly wrapped her arms around her breast. Her heart began to race as she felt blood flowing quickly to her face. She didn’t know she could become so embarrassed so quickly.

“Don’t mind too much Mary, she’s right. We all enjoy it,” Jenny said trying to console her.

“That was not enjoyable! I did not like flashing my body to that stranger!” Mary tried defending herself.

“Like hell you didn’t, or are you aroused for a different reason?”

“What! No! I’m not aroused; the nipples are because of the cold!”

“Oh really?” Julie asked as she let a hand drift down to Mary’s thigh. Mary’s legs were tightly shut, but Julie was starting to slowly try and pry them open. “We could always check between here!”

“Stop it!” Mary said as she tried to move around in her seat. She couldn’t shake Julie’s hand loose. Mary then pushed Julie’s hand away and let her own hand sit on her lap over the front of her pelvis.

“Hiding something?”

“Yes! My…” Mary didn’t even want to say it, but it was better than Julie discovering the truth, “my pussy!”

Julie smirked. “Oh, so you’re hiding how wet you are?”

“No! That’s not it! It just isn’t, well I’m not suppose to show my, well my umm, lady parts around like that.”

“Oh, but what about before? You let that girl at the fast food place see.” Jenny asked.

“That was, that was different!” Mary argued.

“Oh, because that girl was too far away to see how wet you were?” Julie asked.

“No!”

“Then it’s because you’re hornier now?”

“No! It’s because before you made me!”

“We didn’t make you, you had other options. Like right now you’re refusing to let us look.”

“She’s right. Besides, we’ve seen you naked plenty of times, and plenty aroused,” Jenny added.

“Those times were different too!” Mary was really becoming flustered. She always felt naked when she was naked, but with the two grilling her like this, it was a lot more intense. “This is just so much more intimate…”

“So you are really wet down there? You’re admitting it?” Julie asked, pointing a finger towards Julie’s legs.

“NO!” Mary shouted as she let her hand slip between her legs. She felt if it was more securely against her lips, it would better hide them.

At this moment, Mary knew how the two of them were right. She was wet, soaking even. The whole day she’d be naked and convinced to do some pretty risky and embarrassing things. It had been having its effect on her for hours now.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote