Thread: Non-Fiction: 2 Straight Boys at a Sleepover.
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 12:53 PM   #26
hornyjack
Account Banned

Wink

Managed to find some time for part 3!

Written in my POV again, by the way.

Part 3 - Ryan's back!

"Just whack out the mighty whitey." Ryan said, taking a piss with Harry. Whitey was Ryan's nickname, so you can guess what the mighty whitey referred to

"Haha, so what happened man?" Harry replied.

"I've told you, no mention of me getting beat up, I mean hurt."

"I knew it! Who was it Whitey? Seriously, tell me."

"No mentioning it Harry, not at all."

"If you insist..." Harry unhappily replied, before the bell went for lesson one.

It was German, which we all know Ryan and I sit together in. No words were exchanged as I walked in, Ryan just winked at me. No-one else spotted, so the secret was still between us for now! The lesson was about what everyone did yesterday. The teacher finished speaking and I leaned over to Ryan's ear.

"Gestern, ich saw Ryan's cock."

He laughed, but rather nervously. He didn't mention it again that lesson, which made me uneasy about what happened. The lesson finished and we both knew we wouldn't be together in a lesson for the rest of the day. We went different ways to the next lesson.

It came to morning break, and I had text Ryan that morning before school to arrange where we'd meet. The message simply read "tennis courts @ 10 past 11". No matter what, Ryan always turna up when we arrange to meet. I made my way there and, as predicted, Whitey was there already! There was a small, shaded area to the back of the space with a few benches and a bin, where nobody ever sat. We both walked over there without saying a word and sat down on the benches, covered in bird shit!

"Urghh, sick!" Ryan said, I nodded along with him.

"So what did you want mate?" Ryan asked.

"Well first, who did what they did to you? Don't pretend you weren't beaten up, Harry's told me."

"Can we shut up about that for just 10 minutes?" he replied.

"Sorry. Are you gay?"

"Huh?"

"are you gay?"

Ryan sat there, in silence, staring at me.

"I don't mind if you are, I'm at least bi-curious, I just wanted to know."

"A little. But I didn't realise until yesterday at the hospital. It was fun but I don't want people to call me gay, Jack."

"Why don't you?" I replied, knowing the people of our school definitely weren't against homosexual's as a whole.

"I dunno, I'll carry on doing that sort of stuff if we keep it secret, yeah?"

"I promise you, nobody will find out about this, and if they do, you told them." I said, turning round to see the whole group of our mates walking towards us. "Right, lets get going then mate!" I added, just as they could hear.

We walked off with them and spent the rest of the day together, me and Ryan having a warm feeling inside. At lunchtime, just after I'd finished eating, Ryan called me to the toilet with him. I made my way down, and we walked into the door. He checked if anyone was there and opened a cubicle door, shoved down the toilet seat and sat down, clothed, with me standing next to him. Without saying anything else, he undid his zipper to reveal a bulge in his boxers. I knew what he wanted so did exactly the same myself, revealing another growing bulge in my own. We started to kiss, and I licked around his chest that he'd got out by undoing his shirt buttons. His 6 pack was sweaty, but just how I liked it on my lips and I made my way downwards to undo the top button on his black school trousers.

I yanked his boxers down, to see his black pubes lying around his wet cock. I assumed this was sweat, not cum. I moved away and just used my hands to play with them, working my way towards his cock. As I started to take his knob out, he pushed me away.

"Don't I get to do that to you first?"

"Oh, go on then " I replied, I wasn't going to say no!

He went through the process abit more quickly after checking his watch and seeing the time, but again reached my penis when I pushed him away. We both stood and pulled our trousers down, leaving our boxers where they were, around halfway down on our cocks. I put both my hands on his legs and teased him, before reaching his cock, he mirrored me doing exactly the same. When I made it to his thighs, I pulled down his boxers which sat with his trousers, and began to gently, quietly toss him off. I could see he was happy with my work, as he closed his eyes and began to relax. I nudged him, saying his name, and he started doing the same to me. This was getting very nice, very very nice

I moved back over and started to lick, my arse nearly touching the wall. He shoved his hand round and began to finger, using his spit as a lubricant. Meanwhile, I sucked on the tip of his cock, tasting piss, cum and sweat, which somehow felt so good. The bell went and I began to panic, but Whitey signalled to carry on, and be late. I started to enjoy him fingering me, I'd never done it before, but it felt amazing. Suddenly the door banged open and we heard a group of people walk in for a piss.

"Shit!" I whispered into Ryan's ear.

Secretly, though, I was enjoying the extra tension. One of the boys shoved the door, noticed it was locked and said "you having a nice shit?" We were lucky he didn't look under and see 2 pairs of shoes! I refused to stop, continuing to wank Ryan off, but he suddenly pulled away before I cummed, and pulled back up his trousers. The group left, he got dressed and walked out.

"More tomorrow?" I asked, to no reply.

Had he realised this wasn't for him?

Comments & criticism? I'll consider putting part 4 up when I get some

Jack xx
hornyjack is offline   Reply With Quote