View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 06:11 PM   #9
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default "Time Out"

Challenge #5

1= Use a random number generator (min: 1, max: 60) to see for how many minutes you will be standing in a corner, blindfolded. Do not set a timer. Instead, start a stopwatch (or just look at the time) and get in the corner, pulling your blindfold on. When you think your time is over, leave the corner to go check. If you still had some time left, your whole time restarts. Otherwise, you are free to go.

I rolled a 25.

I have completed this dare, although with extra time blindfolded in the corner. The first time, when I thought my time was up, it was only 20 minutes, so back to the corner I went. The next time, when I thought my time was up, it was 24 minutes, so close yet so far. The next time, I wanted to make sure I was in the corner long enough and actually spent 47 minutes in the corner. A total of 91 minutes standing in the corner whikle blindfolded, when the dare was 25. It was really hard guessing the time. This was a great dare.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin

Last edited by silkysatin; 08-12-2011 at 05:28 PM. Reason: To note I have completed the dare.
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote