View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 09:25 PM   #36
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Slice 4 bananas in half and insert the halves into your anus. Then roll up a female pad for periods from top to bottom so that the absorbant side is facing out. Now, insert that into your anus but make sure you can take it out in an emergency. You will feel like you constantly need to poop but those feelings will subside but they will keep coming back and eventually even if you try to push, you wont be able to force the pad out. After a while the pad and bananas will work their way out so i'd advise that you wear a diaper or something you don't mind getting messy.

I do not take credit for what I wrote above.

As for a homemade enema bag you can use a cleaned out soda bottle and drill a hole in the cap just small enough for a oxygen line for a fish tank to fit through. Then put the tube through the hole just 1 inch and hot glue it in place on the inside and outside of the cap fill the bottle with whatever and insert the tube in your butt, far in, and hold the bottle upside down to administer the enema.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote